Azero

finally a good kill la kill parody !

Art are great.
    story is coherent with the characters.

I'm sure this game will become as good as four element trainer
    I really want to see what happens next, but its a very good premise
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kkclue

I have been waiting on this game for a long time, and it paid off! The game so far looks very promising, the CGs look great, and the new characters are a welcome addition. Nothing feels out of place, and everything captures the spirit of the anime very well. looking forward to future updates!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2600224

Great demo. Nice to see a Yuri-themed fighting game with a nice amount of CG art. Surprised no one did this with Kill La Kill earlier.
    -Developer honours the lore of the anime, story and characters feel in place.
    -New characters don't feel jarring to the universe and keep the plot interesting.
    -Script is good, capatures the personality of characters well and has some funny moments (the Mataro and Sukuyo "fight" made me chuckle)
    -CG art is very good and captures the character designs effectively. The different CG scenes for different choices. I appreciate the developer putting effort into this.

Solid demo, can't wait to see what happens in future updates.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jonesdough3

Good recipe. I like where this is going, but I feel the good ending of the first fight felt quite unfitting.
    The preparation for the first big Choice is good though, as it was indeed hard for me to pick a side (Disclaimer: I do not know the anime, which might very well play a role in that).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Nearphotison

Honestly great all around. The art is quality, the characters all feel like themselves, and the situation is ripe for great scenes.

The battle tournament format sets up for win/loss conditions where you can see Ryūko succeed or fail, and you'll probably want to do both. In the one battle currently in the game, there are three paths, each with their own scenes that are worth watching. The game is designed to let you replay after watching a losing match, so you won't even need to rely on quick saves to see all the content in a match.

The game already has a number of original characters introduced, with I assume quite a few more to come. This serves to flesh out the school clubs more than we see in the anime. Most of the new characters don't necessarily feel like Kill la Kill characters, but do have nice designs regardless and should be fun to meet. This first build ends with a branching path, implying potentially a lot of replay value.

The writing is funny without trying to beat you over the head with jokes, mostly using the built-in comedy from the source material to keep things naturally light and fun. The UI and sound design are all on-brand and feel right for a KLK game. I wouldn't have minded a bit more music than is currently present, and I assume the KLK OST isn't hard to come by for incidental music, but as it is there's music when it counts.

If the rest of the game continues on this path it'll be a truly fantastic experience.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

RICKY43

A surprising amount of content for a demo / early version. Honestly, I was worried considering the wait, but I can say it was well worth it.
    1. Characters are in "Character" they don't seem too outlandish or divulge too far from what you'd expect.
    2. Art is professionally and well made, it's not to scarce content.
    3. The plot of the game makes sense for what it is(it's early so it'll naturally develop more)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

archipote

Very promising game, I've been following it for a while and I'm glad to have finally been able to test the first real version of the game.

The CGs are very well done, and the game's pitch hints at many other scenes in line with everything a man of taste could love, A.K.A. naked women doing german suplexes.

If you're a KLK fan, or a lezdom enjoyer, I strongly encourage you to give the game a try.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

FurinaDeveloper

The renders are high quality and hand drawn.
    The plot makes sense from a fan fiction perspective.
    The idea of nudism taking over after the live fiber has been destroyed is great idea.
    I personally am really excited to see the further development of this game.