Ren'Py - Abandoned - Knight of the Lust Temple: Remoistered [Ch. 1] [Crossbow Pussycat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

destroyergd

Short and maybe a little simple. A few minigames, some customizations/collectables.
    The minigames can get a bit grindy and boring.
    Scenes/CGs are the high point, liked then very much. Only problem is the (almost complete) lack of fetishes.
    Also, a bad thing: very few choices, and they are of little/secondary impact
  2. 5.00 star(s)

darianx

very good game. good art. good story. always liked star wars themed h games
    protag is hot and the animations are great. highly recommend. have i written 200 characters yet? not yet. ok. well i hope there is more soon. ill keep my eye out
  3. 5.00 star(s)

huntyh

Made me remember Orange Trainer. 10/10 I like the familiar face in the store, and also I was a bit surprised how easy it was for Mira to fuck literally anyone, but it's not an issue. The art style is really nice, some jobs are a bit grindy but it's manageable.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fictitious

Wow, what a nice surprise after having played the original. Mira is no longer a mindless slut, but actually has a personality. You can still go the slutty route if you wish, or you can be a tough prude. You get to make many choices, which actually feels like a game that you control.

The art is also quite nice. The blend of 3d and shading actually is rather attractive.

There's quite a bit to do just in Episode 1, so looking forward to what the future brings.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

saskis123

Perfect balance of story and content, might be a little to quick into sex for some people (i personally don't mind)
    One of the few games on here that i genuinely enjoyed playing!

Can't wait for future updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jojo0o

My opinion is extremely bias. Powerful female mc who likes to have fun? check. end of discussion.
    Nice job with the remoistered and the merchant.
    6 doritos out of the 9 mountain dews, solid 69 score
    Just try the game, won't regret.

I was rly like meh a remaster, altho i dig the the first one too. But they absolute went over the top with a first release like this.
    Few missed opportunities like, wait time during combat and the expedition work, scenes could have been included on bribe days for safe sleep, massage with happy+ ending, and random helper for the webcam work.

Edit: surprise surprise the dev seem to abandon the game after its release just like the previous one... so i guess he is making the remaster of the remoistered?
    jokes aside this is the reason I only put my money into finished games
  7. 5.00 star(s)

RESIDENT

I never give 5 star so easily before but this game the graphic and A scene so I think 2 of this point worth this much weight for me to give a 5 and recommend to other. also please release CH.2 soon I could not wait to know more.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Mazyyra

Game's pretty good. The art is good, the animated scenes are good, and it's a decent Ren'Py game overall. It's not a 5/5 in its current state; the writing ranges from poor to just-shy-of-serviceable, and is by far the weakest part of the game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

Really love the gui and feel of the game. Love the universe it's set in and the Elegant man had some really great points he made.

The FMC is sexy hot and believe it or not it's actually my FIRST ever female character game ive played and enjoyed.

Not much to do as yet but I am sure more content will follow and if it follows in same style then I think this game will be huge.

Really enjoyable game, the fighting scenes are interesting and nice touch. Hopefully the in bed "fighting" scenes will also be enjoyable and crazy wild.

Great work dev.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kasaix

This is a nice update from the original. The turn-based combat is pretty interesting. Plenty of sexy times to be had, all of which are player-optional, no nothing is sprung on you. I hope we get to see some of the characters from the original build.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Spartan502

This must be one of the most impressive Ren'Py game I have seen.
    The UI is amazing, multiple mini-games, good story, amazing models and most importantly : Animated Scenes !
    only drawback i have noticed : It's only a single chapter so far. Which is normal since it's early in development.
    And all star wars lovers will love the look of that twi'lek.