_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
hram_day_razm.jpg

Dear friends,
We’ve received messages from many of you saying that games with adult content are not available on Steam in your countries. Don’t worry - the game will be released simultaneously on all our platforms.
We’re currently aiming to use these three sites:
| |

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Can someone, please, share a pictures/pictures with nuns in theirs naughty outfits from when they expected return of the abbat?

AlexisGreen016

Jun 29, 2020
Can't Wait for the Next update. Might consider to donate into the dev's Patreon in the future. probably the first Patreon payment I made.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
screenshot0186.png

Dear friends,
We're happy to announce that the newest version of Knightly Passions will be released on August 31st. We're currently in the last stage of completing the release; we're finalizing a few quests, fixing some bugs, and translating everything as we go along.
The new version will initially be available for patrons at the .

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
!!! I'm sorry for people who enjoyed the Battle Tweak mod but I give up. Everything changed in the last update and I'm tired of all these changes. Especially since I have the strong impression that the original code is much more complicated than it should be. !!!

Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.8c - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:

• click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player has not enough stamina to play another card, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.8.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.9a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.4.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Thank you for providing the game.

Old saves don't work and progress is gone - gallery is locked.

I am thinking of skipping this game. Although I understand it is work in progress, I simply do not have the patience to play the whole game again and again for every update just to watch 1-3 scenes....

Reactions: LordDraco

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020

Unlocked

Dear friends,
We are delighted to present you with the newest version of Knightly Passions! In this update, we’ve put more emphasis on fleshing out certain characters.
So, here’s what's in store for you in this update:
  • New Quest: The Forest Guest. In this quest, you’ll learn how the elf came to be in the tavern.
  • New Quest: Astral Essence. This quest is the sequel to “The Forest Guest.”
  • New Quest: Nature’s Wrath. You can get this quest by reading the flyers on the quest board and then speaking with the arms trader.
  • New Quest: Stronger Than Steel. The fisherman will give you this quest.
  • New Adult Scene with the brunette nun. Drop by her cell one night when she’s sleeping naked on the bed.
  • New Adult Scene with the elf.
  • New Mechanic: The fishing mini-game. You’ll need a fishing rod to play.
  • New Mechanic: A “try-to-catch” mini-game. It’s involved in “The Forest Guest.”
  • Added a new outfit for the elf.
  • Added a new character: The Fisherman.
  • Improved the red-haired nun’s outfit.
  • New Location: The tavern’s second floor.
  • New Location: The fisherman’s house.
  • New Location: The dock (near the fisherman’s house)
  • Added short descriptions of the “upcoming action” icons that appear above enemies’ heads in the combat system.
  • Items dropped by enemies can now be sold for around 50% more gold. It’s now easier to farm gold by selling those drops.
  • A “rollback” function is now available! You can scroll back through past dialogs via the mouse wheel (for mobile users, a “back” button has been added at the bottom of the dialogue box).
  • Sleeping now restores 10 HP per 6 hours slept.
  • Added items that can grant +attack, +defense, and +skill bonuses.
  • A powerful sword is now available through cheats that can destroy any enemy in a single strike.
  • Fixed a critical bug that was preventing plot progression in Quest 8.
  • Fixed many other bugs and probably added some new ones.
  • And much more!
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |
Download MAC: |
Download Android version: |

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.
We would like to express our gratitude to you, friends, for your amazing support! Our game wouldn’t exist without you. Thank you!

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes