mona222

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone find the sex scenes in this game annoying ? In the first picture and when you start the game, it's shown as if you have a harem which is kind of misleading since 80% of scenes are with other people and not the MC.
What version of the game you're playing? Because this issue have been fixed and now the game is a harem because of patreons request.

Porrifud

Aug 4, 2018
Haven't finished it yet but I want to voice a few critiscisms.

-The game so far is pretty streamlined, story-wise. You meet characters, stuff happens. I'd love more choices being offered, even for simple stuff. Like when the old man in the marketplace told me a secret password I should say to the guard to get his wine cheaper, I would like to have the choice to say it or get the wine more expensively instead of the game going "you say the word". I didn't want to give the guard a secret password the old man told me about because I was suspicious. Even if it doesn't make a difference and the wine is simply more expensive, I'd still like the option.

-I don't want the game to tell me how I feel about characters. I have a short conversation with someone and the game is like "After he said that, you figure you like him. He's honest, simple and hard-working.". Let me make that decision myself.

-It would, in my opinion, be better for combat if instead of the cards being reshuffled in the deck after I've used them they went to a "discarded" pile. Then, after all available cards in the deck have been used, reshuffle the discarded deck and put them back as available. There should still be normal "attack" and "defend" cards, so you don't run out of something so basic. I feel this would add an element of tactics to the game, as you only have a limited number of special cards and should decide in which round to use them.
EDIT: Never mind, that's how it works. My bad.

Overall, I love the feel of the game. Dialogue is a little rough. Art is good and I've never actually played a "slay the spire" style adult game, with combat based on randomized cards. I want more of this.

Last edited:

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
Therein lies the problem...I never encountered that quest nor have any idea how to initiate it...the dildo one that is.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Therein lies the problem...I never encountered that quest nor have any idea how to initiate it...the dildo one that is.
Go to the church after service and talk to the "Brunette" "Nun". She'll tell you to make a dildo for her, then talk to the girl in the armory shop and so on...

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
How is the Halloween event version not available literally anywhere on the web? That's disappointing since there's 2 scenes I won't get to see. And the 2 scenes alone doesn't justify enough for me to pay. O well. Too bad.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
How is the Halloween event version not available literally anywhere on the web? That's disappointing since there's 2 scenes I won't get to see. And the 2 scenes alone doesn't justify enough for me to pay. O well. Too bad.
Search for 0.3d version pal...

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
2mbrs01.png

Dear friends,
The upcoming version of the game, 0.5a, will be released at the end of this month (August of 2021). What do you hope to see in this release? Please let us know in the comments!

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Reworked quests ?? So v3d save files working or not ??
savefiles fromv0.3d isn't working properly since 0.4a 'cause they are reworking and using things of additional content into main content while adding new side quest... so... we don't know when they are coming up with the development of the main history yet...

Reactions: Rory Smith
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes