BBQLord

Jul 7, 2017
I have a problem or bug. When on the quest for the blue haired nun and the two of you go to the forest you encounter a boar. Even if I kill it, its transparent sprite remains and it continues to attack while I can't attack back or get a victory screen so I have to run (delaying the quest). This happens as often as I try the quest. Anyone else have this problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I have a problem or bug. When on the quest for the blue haired nun and the two of you go to the forest you encounter a boar. Even if I kill it, its transparent sprite remains and it continues to attack while I can't attack back or get a victory screen so I have to run (delaying the quest). This happens as often as I try the quest. Anyone else have this problem?
Weird... I remember that to happen to me as well but it was 2 boar, once i kill the another the battle ended.

BBQLord

Jul 7, 2017
Been clicking around the battlefield blindly in the hope to find another enemy. Guess I'll keep trying to click on this (to me) 'invisible' 2nd enemy, I guess. Thanks for the tip!

borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
hello, im considering playing this game, does it have any gangbang or DP elements to it? looks like it only has harem stuff

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
hey guys sorry last version i played was 3b fix but when I installed the last version I cant access the old gallery but I still have my save did I miss something?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
hey guys sorry last version i played was 3b fix but when I installed the last version I cant access the old gallery but I still have my save did I miss something?
You really cannot. You might as well have the two versions installed to access all the content. IIRC, it seems that the next update will fix that

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Dear friends,

The page for Knightly Passions is now live!

Here's the link:

Be sure to add it to your wishlists so you're notified as soon as it becomes available to download!

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1326655

A pier will be an available location in the upcoming version of the game.
Would you like us to add a fishing mini game to the game?
A mini Fishing game? Why Not - as long as it's funny it would go well with it.

View attachment 1338276

Dear friends,
The upcoming version of the game, 0.5a, will be released at the end of this month (August of 2021). What do you hope to see in this release? Please let us know in the comments!
More of the Witch? Explore the Capital? how it goes further with the druide-circle? ;-) And help the Elf out of her situation.....so many things....^^

jesse999

Dec 31, 2017
how y all get 27/27 scenes in this version (0.4) i finished it did i miss a lot of things ???
oh and by the way does anybody have the cheat code i want to try it.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
how y all get 27/27 scenes in this version (0.4) i finished it did i miss a lot of things ???
oh and by the way does anybody have the cheat code i want to try it.
You can't get all the scenes in the latest version because you cannot access the special events. The next update might fix that.

mosie123

Nov 17, 2019
I tried to use a save file i got from here but no matter what i do the original "persistent" file keeps replacing the one i put in
reinstalling the game didn't work...

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Im having problem with quest 8 its midnight and i seems cant find where the nun is
If related to the flower, visit the church or the square iirc. But be sure first you do not have another "Nun" Quest active, i had a problem related with the "Toy" for the Brunette sista, it had to be given before continue with another "Nun" Quest. I don't know if this quests had an order to be done.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
screenshot0184.png

Dear Friends,
The upcoming release (version 0.5) will feature a new boss encounter. Who/What do you think this new foe might be? Share your best guesses in the comments below!
A rollback function will appear in the new version. Thank you for voting!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
rinok_day_razm.jpg

Dear friends,
The next version of “Knightly Passions” (0.5a) will be released at the end of August. With each new update, the game is growing up before our very eyes: new mechanics are gradually introduced while old ones are refined and improved; new sides of familiar characters are revealed, making them more intriguing and engaging; adult scenes grow in both quality and quantity with each new release; and there are ever more entertaining quests with unexpected twists and unique plots.
Every day, we wake up with a fervent desire to get to work, knowing that thousands of players are waiting for the continuation of the game. This project is sincerely made because we pour our hearts and souls into it. We want you to know that we’re ecstatic that you continue to inspire us with your emotional and financial support, your comments, and your messages, and that you continue to help us by creating reviews and guides for our game. We are truly grateful that each and every one of you are with us.
Thank you so much, friends! Your support means the world to us.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes