RPGM Completed Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth] [RJ246162]

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Could you post a different DL link, mega crashes my chrome on large downloads for some stupid reason
Try using Opera, since my firefox sucks also at trying to dowload big files I use Opera just to download stuff. Also try jdownloader (if you download alot, it works with any download server used on this site)

fengmaster Thank you so much for translating this game (y) since I love games from this circle but the kagura games version can take a year or 2 (like some games they anounced years ago and still on the oven)

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Circle gyu company make hentai RPG..... Knight of Messiah Huh?

Ah yes, the company who was make hentai RPG Sword Princess Cristina – The Chosen Saint and mai the treasure hunt, but Knight of Messiah maybe similar genre just like 2 games, but be ware about genre, it's massive NTR, Cheating, and Rape. Circle gyu company games make you a lot depression just like me, 2 week I cannot play games hentai RPG because traumatized play games from circle gyu company.

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
K so i finished the game with the patch and fixed any problems that occured. Kinda late due to a mix of college work and getting sidetracked with other rpg games but ya its gud.

Silentce I'm not sure whats the rules and format of getting other download links so I only have mega right now. Are there other mirrors I should add and how?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
K so i finished the game with the patch and fixed any problems that occured. Kinda late due to a mix of college work and getting sidetracked with other rpg games but ya its gud.

Silentce I'm not sure whats the rules and format of getting other download links so I only have mega right now. Are there other mirrors I should add and how?
if you are looking to have an official game thread created, you need at least 3 mirrors to the files. if you need help creating mirrors we can help with that. One mirror is fine usually, if there aren't enough for a game thread we will just create more. Besides most people like mega so having a mega link will satisfy most users.

Reactions: david cee

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
Is it required to make a official game thread when the translation is done? Honestly I'm kinda too lazy to remake the original post and kinda just wanna leave this thread as is.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is it required to make a official game thread when the translation is done? Honestly I'm kinda too lazy to remake the original post and kinda just wanna leave this thread as is.
it isn't a requirement, we can make one for you.

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
I think it'll be fine for me to just make it anyway, though I will just need the 2 other mirror links

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Im busy at work but when i am free ill upload this. I have the files just wanted to test it some before i make a thread

• Red Heart
Reactions: cavaemon

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
the game crash itself when speaking to the guard captain near castle with alicia

edit: maybe found the cause of the issue, the crash occur often when skipping text for a long periode

Last edited: