hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I just wanted to add why the fuck people translate this shit? is an official translation? if not, why the fuck the MTL motherfuckers can t ruin this games and not ruin the nice ones? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: GaRbS

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
wait, so is this a Miel game that isn't about pissing all over the girls like an incontinent frog?

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Saw some abd coment's about Miel.... seriously is that bad? girls look good i like pregnancy tag indeed the more the merrier but kind of push me back seeing many comment saying all Miel games are same BS as always...

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Saw some abd coment's about Miel.... seriously is that bad? girls look good i like pregnancy tag indeed the more the merrier but kind of push me back seeing many comment saying all Miel games are same BS as always...

Feel free to try it if you want, but people have built opinion not on empty speculation but from experience. Miel basically promices fetishes but not really delivering on them, writing reads like it was written by horny 14 YO and overall quality just fails to provide decent experience. But as always, it's hard to learn from other's mistakes, you have to make your own, especially since this one would not cost you money. Just a bit of time.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Feel free to try it if you want, but people have built opinion not on empty speculation but from experience. Miel basically promices fetishes but not really delivering on them, writing reads like it was written by horny 14 YO and overall quality just fails to provide decent experience. But as always, it's hard to learn from other's mistakes, you have to make your own, especially since this one would not cost you money. Just a bit of time.
Thanks you, i guess ill just pass... i mean i like how girls looks but sad just by look it has a lot potential to be a great game , ill keep looking, thanks again for your time ^^

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Thanks you, i guess ill just pass... i mean i like how girls looks but sad just by look it has a lot potential to be a great game , ill keep looking, thanks again for your time ^^
Sure, no problem. And i mean around 10-15% people do actually enjoy those games for whatever resason. So as i mentioned - you can try it. General consensus is never a replacement of an actual experience (even if from my point of view it's an experience of eating Raw Cacti) So eh, whatever fits you best really.

Reactions: .-Shiraori-.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Sure, no problem. And i mean around 10-15% people do actually enjoy those games for whatever resason. So as i mentioned - you can try it. General consensus is never a replacement of an actual experience (even if from my point of view it's an experience of eating Raw Cacti) So eh, whatever fits you best really.
I've learn something for the short time i been around here, actually i can trust on people opinions here at first time i choose to ignore it and give a try to some games..totally regret it once start to play waste of time

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
im talking about miel, their games are shit, they just make the same shitty game over and over again with different titles
So you are angry a dev caters the entirety of its content to an EXTREMELY content starved player base that knows they are getting pregnancy games from them, so they gain profit merely by catering to this fetish??

Will admit they are repetitive, but I can hardly blame them for a smart tactic. It's a smart idea. Gaining a niche following can be a blessing and a curse though.

Reactions: notBatman747

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
So you are angry a dev caters the entirety of its content to an EXTREMELY content starved player base that knows they are getting pregnancy games from them, so they gain profit merely by catering to this fetish??

Will admit they are repetitive, but I can hardly blame them for a smart tactic. It's a smart idea. Gaining a niche following can be a blessing and a curse though.
Cant bame them for sure, but should have on mind that can be pretty bad if you are smart enough ofc, i would not support a creator wich make thousand of games and every of them are the same. So what's the whole point to play a repetitive game wich only change characters?, idk about story or if even can call it a "story", dont take me wrong i like pregnancy games even i've played some really good ones.. but just giving me that won't make the game any better if is lack of content and repetitive... but i guess Miel games are only dedicated to Dickminds(?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Cant bame them for sure, but should have on mind that can be pretty bad if you are smart enough ofc, i would not support a creator wich make thousand of games and every of them are the same. So what's the whole point to play a repetitive game wich only change characters?, idk about story or if even can call it a "story", dont take me wrong i like pregnancy games even i've played some really good ones.. but just giving me that won't make the game any better if is lack of content and repetitive... but i guess Miel games are only dedicated to Dickminds(?
If it wasnt successful, surely they would have changed the formula. Their games must sell, so they continue to cater to a niche crowd.

Reactions: .-Shiraori-.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
If it wasnt successful, surely they would have changed the formula. Their games must sell, so they continue to cater to a niche crowd.
Indeed , its succesfull amongs the same base of players wich is more than enough for them but can't deny they could do a better job games looks pretty good and bet has a lot potential to exploit...

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
I have nothing against Miel (they're just generally not my thing) but this one I dropped.

It's the kind of game where you're better off getting a save of the gallery or look at the CGs on some image board. I've played some Miel games but this one feels just like a waste of time.
There's no build-up, no tease whatsoever, it's literally "Welcome to your new home, please impregnate us" and off we go. Characters all have the exact same personality and body traits, the CGs are what they are although we do much better nowadays.

I really wouldn't recommend. Which sucks, I liked the setting.