• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Knockout Master [Round 12] [MooN]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Akainu456

Pro's
    - good looking renders
    -nice animations
    - the girls are hot
    Con's
    -weak mc, he has no willpower
    -lame story that started good but now it's bad
    -violet
    I was a patron for over 2 years and I don't
    recommend it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rob7278

I'm sorry - but the dialogue in this VN is cringeworthy; especially everything with Rose.
    The overall plot could be interesting, but the the story is kind of just a cliff notes version; the story just skims alomg, there isn't really any character development. I don't know - there just isn't any flow.
    I think one of the issues is - it is pretty clear that English isn't the devs natural language and that is what makes the dialogue feel very off.

The animations have long pauses and are somewhat choppy.

I will say that the women are attractive and the renders are very crisp/clear.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alexcameron

Nice interesting story and a Main character who is a good guy and a boxer and the models look great and character developments for all females are nicely done . The dialogues are okay and plot is interesting and shows lot of promise . Overall 5 stars for me as it is nice game with a decent MC , unique plot and hot models . Kudos Moon<3 for this game , Added to my watchlist , looking forward for future updates .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

StopMeIfYouCan

One of the underrated, unnoticed and flying under radar game. Decent story, great renders, interesting charecters.

To me only downside is updates are taking too much time but for this game that's the price im willing to pay.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

inevitableandinfinity8

I played this game recently and I relay enjoyed the story. Romance in this game are not too much or less they fell perfect on their timing and my god female character are really beautiful.

The only think that i am seeing here is lack of update which is wth man.
    Awesome game need updates too.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Abhishek_tanwar

Love the game !

1. Character are so beautiful.
    2. Not like most of the game this game has huge impact on story regarding choices you make.
    3. Beautiful scenes
    4. Awesome and smooth going story, not a daily soap.
    5. One of the part I like the most is that player have lot of control regarding story and nothing is shoved down to player throat .

At last thank you dev for creating awesome game and sharing your hard work with us.

You are awesome Dev !
  7. 5.00 star(s)

linkinn

I usually don't write reviews, but this game deserves more stars than it currently have.

Pros: Good renders, good models/LIs, story is not really original but well put together, the writing is light/fun with some drama that dont takeover the entire plot.

Cons: Some dialogs feel a little robotic at times, time jumps.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Snowcrash

Knockout Master [Round 6b]

Graphically speaking this game has good renders and the animations are good too, a lot better than many other games that are getting a bunch of 4 and 5 stars reviews. The premise of being a fighter is also an interesting one, but the writing falls short and the premise isn't being taken into advantage. The game feels a bit shallow, and linear like others have mentioned before. In other words, I would like the dev to try to branch out the game a bit more based on choices and give the story more depth. I think the potential is there, it just needs more effort put into it. (Wild idea, instead of boxing make it Mixed Martial Arts and let the MC fight chicks, also have a mob guy that extorts the MC into throwing fights and doping. Cheers.)

3/5
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Gray21

Really good renders and pretty good animations especially the later ones, the writing though is pretty bad, none of the characters feel like actual humans, but the story is kinda interesting. Its worth a try though, if nothing else just for the renders and animations.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Ggwpglhf

I would like to see abit more effort going into this game, It has potential that's for sure but I find it lacking in so many areas at this stage.

Graphics
    The renders while being okay have pretty poor light and a terrible lack of details like facial expressions, sweat, tears etc.
    The sexual scenes are decent at some points and pretty good at others,
    Then you also have a bunch of really terrible ones where your whole screen is moving raghter then the objects/persons in focus.
    Just like the renders, all animations lack details but that might be aout of the developers expertise and is probably not to be expected if this project is his "cherry popper" into game making.

Story
    While being a decent idea on the surface the whole boxer rescues ladies, trains to become a champion etc I feel like the story is told in a boring manner there's at times a proper phasing and at other times a very fucked up phasing fpr example like the time jump of (several?) Week's after the 2nd date with Rose.

Characters
    While being somewhat different they also all feel the same, I will delve more into this while "analyzing" the dialogues.
    The only difference I might have felt was a tiny reaction from rose in regards to her "overbearing" mother.
    The character and the relationships you form with the cast seem to have wierd buildup and the encounters with them feel so stiff even though some are supposedly very close to the MC.

Dialogues
    While being presented in good english this is still probably the worst aspect of the game, It's a real snoozefest, no emotions or personality is used to enhance it and therefor immersion feels impossible.
    Like I touched on before, the characters feel the same and that's obviously mostly due to the dialogue.
    The developer while having some ideas for making the characters different fail to bring those to life with the dialogues bland delivery.
    I hope this may improve in future updates but I feel it more and more for each "round".
    If there was no nametags in the textbox it would feel like one and the same character speaking throughout the game, or just afew soulless androids practising conversations.

My overall rating is 2/5 mostly due to dialogue and storytelling, It might appear harsh but I found no average besides graphics so Im left with the poor rating in the end.
    Good luck to the developer with some practise and dedication you could probably produce fairly enjoyable games.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

tk99

Round 6

Renders are ok, nothing more.
    Moth scenes don't have interesting lightning which leads to a lack of realism.

Animations are ... ok. Some misplacements of the dick from time to time.
    Same problems with lightning.

Gameplay
    When the speaker changes, the textbox changes too, it takes 0.xs to display the new textbox. For me, that's just annoying.
    Adding up, there are many scenes with hard pause . If it's an animation, I can live with it.
    But between a few renders/scenes? That's a no go.

Somebody here wrote "I like the fighting mechanics".
    Mechanics? Guess I played another game. There are no mechanics and the fighting scenes are build up of a few renders, displayed a few dozens times ( with hard pause).

Story and language
    Both are ok, but sometimes a little bit strange.
    The narrator "you did this, you did that" is boring.

All in all, for me, a 3*.
    Could be much more better with the above mentioned problems solved.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a fun game. Story and characters are interesting. I liket the combat system and the fight things makes the whole game more engaging. Lewd scenes are arousing. I'm looking forward to new updates in the future.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dean_athallah

Great but could be better. The art is top notch, but the story is pretty linear. I know that this game is still in its early stage, and maybe the small choices does matter later on. But the way I see it right now, the points only serve as whether or not you get the sex scene.

I got negative points with leah, but she's still the same person for some reason :/
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

Legit Review.

***Spoilers Ahead***

Started out as a pretty good game, until Leah (One of the most horrible characters I have seen in a game) turns back up & bullies her way back into your place & harasses someone who has just been through a horrific ordeal, yet Leah is supposed to be a love interest??? She is a terrible person with an even worse personality.

Alice seems like a decent person & that is what sucks about it, after what she goes through at the start of the game, she falls for the protagonist only to have to witness him going down on the she beast that is Leah, (That's right there is ZERO option to tell Leah to get the f#ck out) your stuck with the evil b!tch in the game, so yeah that put me off playing this game any further.

Pro's
    -Nicely Animations & Renders
    -Decent story (Except for Leah's character)

Cons
    -Serious lack of dialogue options
    -Very Linear game
    -One of the most unlikable characters I have ever seen in a game is a Love interest for the protagonist
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Outlander

Games with sportsman protagonist are rare on this site (and honestly i dont know why) so author deserves a credit for bringing something new to the table. have to appreciate the visual side of the game and the story as well , the game has a lot potential and if you add more intrigue and few plot twists ,it can easily be one of the best games here ) good luck
  16. 5.00 star(s)

test7777

Few games have surprised me with their quality such as this game has.

The good:
    + the character models are really good looking
    + unique MC and not the same character that all other games have
    + unique story, no drugs/mindcontrol bs
    + good writing and characters. The MC isn't just a horny teen that wants to fuck every woman all the time
    + nice clothing choices, I mean just look at the cover picture (though I have yet to come across scenes where anyone wears that white lingerie, if they exist (hopefully they do))
    + you can see improvement in updates, e.g. the reworked animations from Round 4 are really good
    + useful sound, e.g. blowjob noises during blowjob animation, way too few games have that
    + no blue balling

The bad:
    -
    the face of the redhead looks weird, probably because of those big black eyebrows, idk just feels off
    - too many renders of the MC, e.g. working out or before the fights (unskippable, which is a bit annoying) or during sex scenes
    - some camera angles are disappointing, e.g. MCs butt takes up too much space in blowjob renders, the POV camera could be higher some times etc.
    - skin, cum and genital quality could still be improved (they don't feel like HD textures)
    - no character development/build up to sex scenes, making them less impactful

As you can see, I am really nitpicking the bad things here, which shows how excellent this game is and that it only needs small improvements to be perfect.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

facedown6

Not much to say really, I wouldn't want to spoil anything.

Character models are nice, story keeps me interested. Some interesting choices can be made.

Just give this game a try. It's worth every minute of your time.

Keep up the good work dev.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

The Panty Sniffer

This game has amazing renders and models the girls are some of the best I've seen the story is great it's not all over the place and the dialogue to where the dev wants to go with is great and this game has alot of potential and I cant wait for more updates I hope this dev gets the support he deserves great work
  19. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Honestly a great start to the game.

The MC seems like a good guy, his friends seem cool, and the concept of hopefully rising through the ranks could be very interesting.

Obviously can't wait to see more. Hopefully the updates stay around this quality and given enough time this game could definitely get some attention.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

For a new release this one isn't bad. The characters so far are well developed, the plot isn't bad either. Smooth flow from the start to the end of this version. I'm looking for ward to seeing how this story progresses in future updates. Keep up the good work