Unity - Koi-Koi VR: Love Blossoms [Beta] [Apricot Heart]

1. 3.00 star(s)

brasileirinho

This is a VN in VR.

In this game, you will spend a lot of time skipping through dialoges reading through the story. There are some minigames, but they are not really interesting an do not blend in very well.

Sex scenes are ok and the girls look great. But there are few positions to choose.

Overall, I didn't really like the game. But it's worth checking out since it has a 'gallery mode' to skip the boring part.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Cresce

The good:

The game is extremely immersive and follows a believable and somewhat well written story. Basically, you get to be an anime protagonist that's inherited a hot springs resort from your ailing grandfather. Unfortunately, there are no guests because the trees towering over the pool are half-dead and you're about to be in serious debt unless you fix them. Lucky for you, the only thing that'll revive their blossoms is doing kinky/romantic things with the two anime girls who work there. The voice acting is solid, but it's obviously in Japanese (there are english subtitles). Explicit mode is a good add on to the main story and serves it's purpose.

The Bad:

The game is a janky mess. Prepare to get a neck-ache due to the number of times you're forced to pull a 360. The devs obviously forgot joysticks exist. There also appears to be multiple endings based on your choices. This would be fine if you could save when you wanted and the plot gave you some notion of what choices you're supposed to be making, but sadly that's not the case. I tried playing this game twice and reached the same ending. The idiot protagonist slips on a rock during a typhoon and hits his head after trying to pry the two girls away from a tree, thus ending the game in chapter 5. It's nothing short of infuriating. You play for literal HOURS and and it just cuts out and drops you back in the main menu. There are no guides on the internet yet and the dev obviously didn't bother to ship the game with one. The translation could do with some work. The girl's genitals are non-existent flat planes and their crotches are covered with a gigantic pink heart (no clue why they couldn't properly model each girls genitals and put a mosaic over it for the sake of Japanese law. Pure lazyness I guess... Easier to just put a sticker over it and call it a day). On top of this nonsense, you can't even bang the older anime lady. Or at least, not that I've seen.

P.S. The devs want 48 bucks (on sale from 60) for this. I don't feel it's worth it unless they can fix the game dumping the player back to the main menu without telling them what they did wrong.

The Final Rating:
    2.5 out of 5 (Would happily give this game a solid 5 star rating if it was uncensored and didn't include dead ends).