Koikatu / Koikatsu: Looking for DLCs

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i have downloaded the repack from screw this noise the rx6 version however the dlcs are suppose too be in it. but i cant seem too find any of the dlc scenes.. like the beach n such do i have too finish the game in order too see that? also it only lets me go on one date :(

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
is anyone have yoyaku dlc link? i dont want to download the repack ver. since i already have most of the dlc already

somethingOrOther454

Jan 25, 2021
Darkness DLC find you here
passwort: ADHentai

Download Link from Summer DLC Taiwan Forum
- Part 2
- Part 2
Extract only part 2 don´t start the exe Part 1.
Passwort: upload by AzuNyanMoeChan

Download Link from Winter DLC Taiwan Forum
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
Extract only part 5 don´t start the exe part 1.
Passwort: upload by AzuNyanMoeChan

I Speak a little bit Taiwan and Japanese.

Hooah
Only the instructions for the Darkness DLC work for me.
Extracting the summer/winter DLCs as instructed results in 0 byte files, with no actual game files being extracted.

Reactions: Lord Humungus

anamikasa

Feb 13, 2021
Personality Pack:

Password is "upload by AzuNyanMoeChan"
Afterschool:

Password is "ADHentai"
Thank you Kurogasa and Jan322!

I can confirm that they work on Koikatsu Party English version 5.6.2, bought from Steam the other day.

how to use it
Instructions found :
- Install them in this order:

1. Personality Pack
2. Afterschool

- Installation process:

1. Download clean installation of a game.
2. Unpack your dlc in some folder.
[NB. in the case of Summer personality DLC above, you need to extract ISO and mount it.]
3. Go to this folder, open "setup" folder and copy/move all folders EXCEPT:

"Koikatu_Data",
"manual_s",
"manual"

to your "...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Koikatsu Party" folder.
[NB. all *folders* except those, it means do not copy the additional exe files.]

5. Confirm overwriting for all.
6. Go to your folder with unpacked dlc again, open "サンプルデータ" folder (the one next to "setup" folder).
[NB. only Summer personality DLC has it, oh well.]
7. Copy "UserData" folder from there to to your "C:\\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Koikatsu Party" folder too, confirm overwriting.

9. Repeat this for all dlc's you have keeping installation order listed above.

10. Install HF patch (If you want dlc parts be translated):

[NB. when it asks for destination location, you need to select your "C:\\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Koikatsu Party" folder.]
Again, many thanks to all who shared.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you Kurogasa and Jan322!

I can confirm that they work on Koikatsu Party English version 5.6.2, bought from Steam the other day.

Instructions found :

Again, many thanks to all who shared.

Password "ADHentai" isn't working for me ;.;

I keep getting an error at the end of my download.

plasmasack

Aug 26, 2020
been doing some digging and i still haven't found a trusted way to get the after party dlc for party

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Password "ADHentai" isn't working for me ;.;

I keep getting an error at the end of my download.
Been having the same problem. I've found that for some reason there is one single file in the zip that uses a different password. Thankfully the files in question are also in other zip parts with the correct password, so if you just unzip everything except the troubled files then it should still work out.

Reactions: SAYUMU

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Been having the same problem. I've found that for some reason there is one single file in the zip that uses a different password. Thankfully the files in question are also in other zip parts with the correct password, so if you just unzip everything except the troubled files then it should still work out.
I've recently moved onto Sunshine, I'm getting the feeling that Koikatu is going to stop seeing updates and Sunshine will be the new main project for whoever is still updating the game.

SAYUMU

Aug 1, 2021
You said that if I unzip the other one, it will work fine, but what exactly do I need to do?

yuki124

Aug 4, 2022
why i should extarct only part 2 summer and only part 5 winter?
is there something bug or what?

O5rei

Mar 25, 2023
how can i install darkness i dont really get the guide, i use after school and HF path