Koikatu / Koikatsu: Looking for DLCs

GamesOfFun

Dec 12, 2017
Darkness DLC find you here
passwort: ADHentai

Download Link from Summer DLC Taiwan Forum
- Part 2
- Part 2
Extract only part 2 don´t start the exe Part 1.
Passwort: upload by AzuNyanMoeChan

Download Link from Winter DLC Taiwan Forum
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
Extract only part 5 don´t start the exe part 1.

I Speak a little bit Taiwan and Japanese.

Hooah
BLESS YOU

jacklafenice

Mar 10, 2018
After a day of research answered some of my own questions:

A few questions:
1. The summer personality pack does not include the Afterschool pack and the personalities included in there correct? If so, does anyone have a link or a link to a thread for the Afterschool pack? That's the one I really want.
They are indeed 2 different DLCs. Just download the All-in-One and get all the DLCs included, translations, mods, and more.

2. On their main website, it clearly states that none of the DLCs work for Koikatsu Party (Steam version), is this true despite installing the HF patch on Party? If not, does that mean I have to download the full Koikatsu game somewhere and apply DLCs there? If that's the case, can my saves from Party carry over? Which folders do I need to move over that contains my characters' data (save folder pretty obvious)?
You can probably still get some of the DLCs to work on Party but Darkness definitley does not work with Party. Koikatsu>Party, just get Koikatsu. Data transfer instructions in conclusion.

3. On the posted Azunyan download of the Summer Personality packs, what do I do to install it? The Japanese instructions tell me to run FileCopy.exe but upon running it, an error message pops up saying something along the lines of "file for copying failed to be obtained. Please compare the file name in the text to the file actual file name."
Still don't know, just get the AiO and forget installing DLCs.

4. To avoid all shenanigans, is it better off to just download the all-in-one (supposedly have the 2 paid DLC included) and patch that with HF?
Yes, both paid DLCs are included, even Darkness 1, 2, and even 3 that was released a few weeks ago.

Sorry for being a noob, thanks a bunch in advance.
Hard work researching pays off :3

Here's the link to the full game + all DLCs + everything else

Just download extract and play. If you have previous saves, transfer the following folders from UserData to the new location: cap, chara, save, studio. If you used HF patch on Party, make sure to use it on the new AiO too or else your saves won't be able to load and none of your characters you made can carry over.
Note: even if you can carry over your characters like this, their edit accessory positioning edits become buggy and won't work in the new game. Everything else seems fine so far for me.
God may bless your soul

Zackery Manson

Dec 3, 2017
After a day of research answered some of my own questions:

A few questions:
1. The summer personality pack does not include the Afterschool pack and the personalities included in there correct? If so, does anyone have a link or a link to a thread for the Afterschool pack? That's the one I really want.
They are indeed 2 different DLCs. Just download the All-in-One and get all the DLCs included, translations, mods, and more.

2. On their main website, it clearly states that none of the DLCs work for Koikatsu Party (Steam version), is this true despite installing the HF patch on Party? If not, does that mean I have to download the full Koikatsu game somewhere and apply DLCs there? If that's the case, can my saves from Party carry over? Which folders do I need to move over that contains my characters' data (save folder pretty obvious)?
You can probably still get some of the DLCs to work on Party but Darkness definitley does not work with Party. Koikatsu>Party, just get Koikatsu. Data transfer instructions in conclusion.

3. On the posted Azunyan download of the Summer Personality packs, what do I do to install it? The Japanese instructions tell me to run FileCopy.exe but upon running it, an error message pops up saying something along the lines of "file for copying failed to be obtained. Please compare the file name in the text to the file actual file name."
Still don't know, just get the AiO and forget installing DLCs.

4. To avoid all shenanigans, is it better off to just download the all-in-one (supposedly have the 2 paid DLC included) and patch that with HF?
Yes, both paid DLCs are included, even Darkness 1, 2, and even 3 that was released a few weeks ago.

Sorry for being a noob, thanks a bunch in advance.
Hard work researching pays off :3

Here's the link to the full game + all DLCs + everything else

Just download extract and play. If you have previous saves, transfer the following folders from UserData to the new location: cap, chara, save, studio. If you used HF patch on Party, make sure to use it on the new AiO too or else your saves won't be able to load and none of your characters you made can carry over.
Note: even if you can carry over your characters like this, their edit accessory positioning edits become buggy and won't work in the new game. Everything else seems fine so far for me.
Just a bit of friendly advice, that is a really old version of the repack. The repack was actually updated 2 months ago and is like 5 or six versions ahead of this one. Here is the link: . It is a torrent if that is a problem for anyone, you should just search up his name and I am sure you can find it elsewhere. Sadly there is no link to the dlc individually, but it would be better if you just deleted everything you don't need from the game you have, transfer over the characters and what not, and install the repack. This way you don't have to figure out how to add dlc to a cracked game.
-Happy Fapping

LeviMuffins

Mar 15, 2018
Just a bit of friendly advice, that is a really old version of the repack. The repack was actually updated 2 months ago and is like 5 or six versions ahead of this one. Here is the link: . It is a torrent if that is a problem for anyone, you should just search up his name and I am sure you can find it elsewhere. Sadly there is no link to the dlc individually, but it would be better if you just deleted everything you don't need from the game you have, transfer over the characters and what not, and install the repack. This way you don't have to figure out how to add dlc to a cracked game.
-Happy Fapping
That post was done over half a year ago when the link I used WAS the newest patch from the same person lol... But thanks from myself and from everyone else too, the updated link should be of great use :)

EDIT: I just realize as of typing this a even newer version (RX4) was released XD

It might be better to just follow the creator instead lol, he does god's work.

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
[Цитата= " Jan322, сообщение: 3420574, участник: 628382"]
Пожалуйста, попробуйте: ADHentai
[/ЦИТАТА]
Нехорошо

Kazuven

May 22, 2020

- Part 2
- Part 2

- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5

Hooah
Are they the links for ex personality pack and afterschool dlc?

Fenrir Gaming

Jul 2, 2020
I am trying to extract the information for the summer DLC, but all it gives me is an image and a pair of internet shortcuts.

Jmanj

Jul 8, 2020
in the Year 2020, Has anyone found a stand alone of the after school DLC?? and if you have can you kind enough to share it??

adsdffgfggg

Mar 13, 2020
for everyone whos having issues,
1. just download the parts (dont extract anything)
2. run the .exe and choose extract path
3. open the extracted folder and run the .iso file
4. follow the guide

Jul 19, 2020
Summer personality DLC here :

Pass : upload by AzuNyanMoeChan
Does it work on Koikatsu Party?

CrimsonNull

Sep 3, 2020

- Part 2
- Part 2

- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5

Hooah
The password isn't working to unzip the .rar