RPGM - Completed - Konoha, Anti-evil Foxy Ninja [v1.22] [Hachimitsu Stand]

1. 5.00 star(s)

joojnista37

amazing! love the art, the sex parts are well done, guess i like dumb premisses for sex. the gameplay is solid, it have some mid-battle sex, story is fine by me.
    i will say i must try for this one. good for one who like cat/fox girls.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EddyGordo

This game has an original fighting system a bit like in cursed blacksmith.
    It can be a bit unforgiving / hardcore but the scenes and overall game is very good imo.

+H during fight
    +Great H scenes and a bunch of em
    +Hot protagonist
    +Good scene variety
    +Fun gameplay

-A bit hard until you understand the game mechanics

I would rate it around 4/5 but considering all the bad ratings, that don't reflect the quality of the game, or the fun I've had playing it, I'll go with 5/5.
    Try it out and enjoy ! :)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

elhlyn

this is like cock and ball torture without the cock and balls

but real talk though the game is just a prime example of how to do RNG horribly.

the fact that there is a trap that would instantly put you down to 1 health, traps that happen arbitrarily should have been a red flag of what's to come if it's going to pull that kind of bullshit.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

swe920

The gameplay is alright, it's basically a roque like that gets easier and easier as you progress. I'd say the easiest way to get money late game is to just rush to all the floors, and you'll get the maximum money after a minute of that. Which you then can use to buy healing/skills and then max lvl to do it again.

The story is really meh tho, the corruption happens almost instantly, so it doesn't even really seem like she was ever against all the advances led on to her. Kinda wish there was more build up to make it more believeable.

The art is okay, nothing special really. But there is VERY little of it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Villi X

The combat in this game is so dumb, you have to go extremely slow in order not to mess up since the monsters move at the same time that you do, at the same speed, but can spawn from anywhere outside of your vision, if fighting was actually fun and interactive I might enjoy it but it just consists of spamming "C" whenever you are facing an enemy.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

The combat system is total nightmare.

You left, your level reset back to 1.
    You die, your level reset back to 1.
    Composure 0 & hit by h attack, you die & your level reset back to 1.

You die, you lost all consumable & item for crafting.

What is this? A Dark Soul game?