Ren'Py Konoha's Submission (dev diary)

Which site would be more convenient for you to support me on?

• Patreon

• Subscribestar

• Boosty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pricolich

Oct 2, 2020
I finally created a page on X(Twitter)
In X, I will post all the same news as here. If it is convenient for you, you can subscribe to me in X(I will be pleased)
<---

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
The renders look promising, the gameplay loop looks generic but not necessarily bad, seen it done well.

I hope you have a plan to make the gameplay enjoyable as opposed to just going through the motions and imitating what other devs have done with similar games without very much direction.

Pricolich

Oct 2, 2020
The renders look promising, the gameplay loop looks generic but not necessarily bad, seen it done well.

I hope you have a plan to make the gameplay enjoyable as opposed to just going through the motions and imitating what other devs have done with similar games without very much direction.
Thank you for your feedback. It's very valuable to me. :giggle:
About the gameplay, I want to say this:
  1. I'm not inventing a bike
  2. I understand perfectly well why people play such games.:sneaky:

To make it a little clearer to you what the gameplay will be like, here are some explanations:
  • The game will have a main plot related to the origin of the protagonist
  • Various actions will be accompanied by mini games
  • All the main characters will have levels, increasing which you will be able to:
    • Open outfits
    • Open minor quests
    • Moving forward on the main story
In fact, I've been working on this game for 5 months now. Most of the mechanics are already ready, the most difficult thing remains: to render the pictures and come up with stories for all the characters so that they look natural in the Naruto setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Velomous