Unity - Abandoned - Korx Corporate Congress [v0.14] [Maswoo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Game has promise. Animations in the game are broken most of the time. The characters unless you make them naked prior to any activities have sex wearing clothing and it just looks funny when the girl spills a pile of soft ice cream on the man (supposed to be cum but looks ridiculous). Making money? That my friend is what I could not figure out. Her housekeeping skills were top of the line but working 16 hours in the hotel cost me more money? Thats with me working as well. 15 days in and bleeding money like a pig. Even whoring her out makes no money. How do you get her hatred down? She now loves me but hates me too? WTF? Training is a joke animation wise. Sure this is early in game development but damn it doesn't appear to be we are playing the drawing board game but rather the cutting room floor version here. This needs a vast improvement to be worth playing. Sirry but I am not sure the dev has what it takes to get it there at this point.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

The Sexy Chinaman

Great for an early release - the customisation is somewhat limit, but i like some of the options there.

Anims need work and the gameplay needs a UX injection. This will be a great game as long as it isn't abandoned.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Fungus

Looks really promising.

However it sorely needs additional mechanics spicing up the gameplay like estate management, prostitution management or navigating fortuna station political and socioeconomic issues.

The girls are also a bit repetitive. Perhaps, they could have something unique to them like trait combinations, characters or features.

There are also some graphical glitches (during oral training recipient's arms bend backwards, etc.).
  4. 3.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Great Concept!
    I like the idea, the storyline and the feel of the game.
    Unfortunately, graphics are terrible and there is no interesting sex scenes!
    There is schedule system where you can see animation looping but it lack a « Go see that girl mode » where you go see a girl and you interact.
    Maybe through support, this tech demo could turn into a great game. But dosn’t worth it yet for me.
    Good luck dev!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

stansfield

Considering that this is a demo, it's fine. The little content that's there works (crashed once though, so save from time to time).

What you do, basically, is buy slaves, train them, and put them to work. For each of those activities, there's only basic, very straight forward mechanics, so far. Nothing particularly creative, just the backbone of a game.

So what's lacking so far is imagination and variety. But, again, this is an early version, so let's chill with the 1 star ratings. Effort has obviously gone into the game, and it looks more interesting than most of the vanilla VNs on here. If you don't want to try demos, just wait. Don't download and then rate one star because it's not a full game yet.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Macinnes

Pretty lame waste of time. The graphics are crap, the animations are crap, once you figure out the game mechanics the entire thing is boring. I know this is a demo but unless this is your sort of thing pass on this one. I only tested it out of curiosity and it killed the cat.