zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
There will be M/F scenes in the future, but they are in development. Here is the changelog from the creator:

Hey! New version here. I'm sorry it took so long to get anything new.
I'm actively working on the main building now, adding new characters. Now you can choose a female protoganist (just for take a look, but will be playing the men's scenes), finished M/M scene with dog on the balcony.

Reactions: IRMPI

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
"Oh, a game about KOS-MOS? Sweet, that's not something I thought I'd see! Can't wait to see what this is like!"

I now have expectation whiplash. :(
Not expectation whiplash, but the same. Just the title and the splash screen from mousing over the link, I was thinking a Xenosaga game. Sad for it not being that, but this still looks fun.

Reactions: internet weirdo

McCee

Apr 11, 2020
I used the linux build and all sex scenes are just white screens. Not sure why.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
are there any news on this? seemed good but very short
If you look at their patreon it looks like they're still working on it, just not fast enough to have new builds out I guess.
Surprised they're even still pushing considering flash is technically out of service tbh. But I too would like to see where it goes cuz it's already quality, what's there, but short yeah.

Apr 8, 2018
call me a totally-normal, not-deviant pessimist, but accepting free money from schmucks != making great progress on the game.
"free money" oh boy.. OH BOY-, Patreon, is made for people who want to support an artist, a creator a whatever. You choose to give them money, NOT for the promise of content, but rather, to give BACK to the content you got for /FREE/ (in the past or in general just to support them). Patreon isn't a transactionary site like fiver where you pay 5 dollars for a drawing. So your logic of "I pledged for 2 months where's my update" is just selfish. We'd all love to get an update every week (impossible with even a small team of devs 5-10)