VN Others Completed Koukaku Online Social Anal Kakuchou Network [Final] [Morning Star / A Matures]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Okay I believe all those guys that say social media is a danger to society now
Society is a danger to society.

uh that fourth picture there... did that girl just shove her entire foot into the other girl's ass? WTF?

Looks like this craposimulator focuses on fisting and large insertions so.. makes sense.
I mean, you have a fucking horse on screen one. :sneaky: :coffee:

This game is like climbing social ladder, someone sticks a foot in your ass then you stick your foot in someone-elses ass.. and round it goes. :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero
Dec 27, 2019
Hey, its me. LOLOL. I've been posting my work here and in my website. Someone created a producer tag for me in VNDB.

Is it bad? o.õ I mostly keep translating, so if anyone knows if this is bad, answer to me.
Yes, MTL is something most people think it's bad since some of us don't like that, it would be good if you clarify if you manually translated it or just edited an machine translation to avoid those issues

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Sometime by checking the games I see here, I'm surprised to realize that I haven't lost every last piece of my soul. I only realize because I still feel like one get torn just by watching this.
The problem for me is this is anal only.. no vaginal, no oral. It's like the bad guys fucking the bitches are afraid of getting them pregnant and having their dicks bitten off -_- smh.

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
Yes, MTL is something most people think it's bad since some of us don't like that, it would be good if you clarify if you manually translated it or just edited an machine translation to avoid those issues
Uh, from VNDB? My tag here"s says it's machine Translated and edited to fit the circumstances and with the little bit I Know of Japanese.

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
Is there any way to save or fast forward?
Yeah, just move your mouse to the upcorner, it should appear a menu with a save icon and other functions.
You can also skip there or just keep the enter pressioned, it will fast forward everything.

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Oh sorry. This is Mtled. But I've take my time and put my effort in keeping it nice and clean. :cry:
Well, that's still appreciated. unlike those mtl that always put a headache reading, many of the mtl are like those so people are getting avoidance to mtl.
This game, I'm not into this genre though, pity. thanks anyway for sharing.

itsTomeTome

Aug 21, 2020
Its an amazing surprise when someone is actually translating a Matures. They got some great, albeit super niche stuff.

I remember picking this one up many years ago thinking it would never get translated. But the world is full of surprises I suppose.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Judging from the pictures, seems this is much like the other one with a focus on anal masturbation, rather than anal sex- although there seems to be a bit of bestiality this time around.

Unfortunate. I'm an assman, but I prefer actual penetration. I don't really give a shit either way about bestiality, but it doesn't do a lot for me by itself.

Feb 29, 2020
given these kinds of reactions, i'm expecting and actively anticipating our mc to get fisted so hard her tether to the mortal realm is severed and she lives out the remaining natural and potentially unnatural lifespan of our species as an omnidimensional patron deity of anal penetration

either that or people are just overreacting, hard to tell these days

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes