Collection Manga Koutarou Collection [Koutarou]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
01.jpg

Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher: Koutarou (link not available)
Censorship: Some yes (black lines), other not at all.
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Volume 1: - - -
Volume 2: - - -
Volume 3: - -

14.jpg 23.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg 01.jpg 11.jpg 20.jpg 01.jpg 13.jpg 20.jpg 01.jpg 11.jpg 18.jpg 01.jpg 13.jpg 21.jpg 01.jpg 11.jpg 19.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Best drawn buttholes ever.
Probably cause of the censorship, I've realized this myself now after going though a couple of hentai like this. When straight penetration has been censored it makes sense for hentai mangakas to focus on other fetish like anal & etc.

I also found this,

The guy might be still active, found this visual novel that uses his artwork.

But it was released back in 2007, the studio still exists

But it doesn't look like he/she did anything else beyond 2007. Wonder why, and how are alot of these sites like E-Hentai or NHentai getting his stuff barely censored?

Looking at stuff like BIRTH it does look like he does miminal censoring but hard to say for sure.

Reactions: PotatoNinja

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Another problem, some of his stuff came in Comic Anthologies. I think they were later moved to specific collections like this but its gonna be a bitch to sift through it all. Cause if this guy would change up his censoring his personal copies might be the ideal ones to use but I can't know for sure until I burn though all of the chaff.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
well a femdom collection and something equivalent to fansadox stuff will be nice eventually .
keep up the good work

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Is this censorship or art style that nearly all pussies looks like ps1 video game?
I gotta be honest some of them are actually really good with little to no censorship at all, maybe not the ones here but I've got a really big collection of untranslated comics but F95zone doesn't carry untranslated stuff. And I don't know anybody who'd be willing to go through 2GB's worth of this so I'm just kinda holding onto it. =/