RPGM - Completed - Kris and the City of Pleasure [v6-2-2024] [Kumogakure.]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

Not worth any of your time. The game is a run-of-the-mill rpgmaker cg collectathon with piss poor real-time combat battles instead of turn based. While it sounds fun it really isn't - it's like a 2d zelda like the first one but the movement and attacks feel terrible.

It was so miserable that I downloaded a full save after the first fight because there's nothing that makes me want to actually play this game. Art is solid, but the writing is awful and can't be judged because the machine translation isn't even on the quality of readable. The scenarios are cliche and rote. There's no voice acting which especially kills the game.

Start off with the full save or find a cg gallery online, try to get a fap in - but do not actually play this game!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6490541

Absolutely love the clothing system. If you like female protagonist games where you can just play her to be a total slut, this will be a very fun 5 hrs for you. All the outfits are so fucking hot, and the way outfits get sluttier with each level is just sublime. I love simple slut-roleplay games like this.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Cozun_

I was enjoying it at first but after the half I didn't tank the level that was going the proportions of the characters were reaching a bizarre level. Rating would be lower but I liked the style of combat that follows only at the beginning of the game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Hot & quality art
    ✅ CGi variation is solid
    ✅ Gallery room
    ✅ Scene hunting easy
    ✅ No obnoxious grind
    ✅ Body part "level" menu is nice
    ❔ Kinks variation is a bit tame (bound to reality more of)
    CONs
    ❌ Final scene stages are nightmare fuel (proportions go insane and “full corruption” features have ugly style)
    ❌ Very half-assed actual story element
    ❌ No proper translation (buggy MTL mess)
    Comments
    Not much to add. I love the meaty girls in world of degeneracy, as long it’s not too extreme. And this game did a great job with initial scene tiers. Last scene tiers just make the character into extreme proportion that I found quite disgusting even.
    Gameplay is straight forward, at first do few quests, run around, do interaction-based combat rather than turn based, beat bosses, speak to various npcs with heart icons for scene progressions. Scenes are easy to find and easy to progress, plus gallery room does exist, so you can check what you haven’t done 100% yet.
    So yeah, if ignore the appalling final tier scenes and horrid translation buggy messiness, then it’s solid corruption tier-based scene hunting game with great meaty girl. Solid enough to enjoy, but not good enough to recommend.
    Total Score: 6/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rozas

its got everything i want from h games, no boring story line, no long scenes, easy fights, clothing mechanic, awesome h scenes and no grind! and the best par tis hd fullscreen. A bit annoying that you have to wear corruption level 0 costumes to see what you need to do next with the story line tho
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Okcrk

The game is honestly as good as it is bad at this moment. It focuses on corruption and is one of the better games of that genre if that is what you are into. Classic 3 lvls of corruption with the first one being shy and the third one being a complete slut.
    This translation can by no means be defined as "English" since it seems more like an MTL at this point.
    The story is ok but irrelevant since you cannot understand most of the gibberish translation.
    There are quite a few bugs and it is easy to get stuck while progressing one of the events for no apparent reason so that save that can be downloaded is a lifesaver.
    The progression of corruption would be perfect if it were tied to completing all events on lvl 1 and then going to lvl 2 but it is instead tied to in-game days which means that you can get fully corrupted in one area and suit that you have while still being shy in another or meeting someone in the street while having high corruption and suddenly getting a slut suit as soon as you put it on and then switching to the normal suit while talking to the next person. On the other hand, it would turn a bit repetitive and grindy if it wasn't tied to days.
    The art is excellent if you like this type of thing and although there are some more extreme examples of corruption in the game it is still top quality.

All in all:
    Translation: 1/5
    Bugs: 3/5
    Gameplay: 4/5
    Art: 5/5

If it ever gets a proper translation and gets the bugs fixed it is an easy 4.5/5 if not even a 5/5 game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

asnaz

The game is really good. If you like corrupting heroine slowly and as the heroine becomes more corrup dialogues, costumes, menu images on body parts, explanation on the body parts changes if you like this type of stuff this is the game for you. But the chinese-english translation is pretty bad compared what deepl can do. Some parts are really meaningles. But this version has the uncensored CG's and the quality of the images are way above than the avarege. For now it looks like unplayable or better to wait for a fix. And i have no doubt that a game with this quality will definetly get fixed in no time.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 779276

Lots of art and top tier quality too. MTL makes it kinda hard to beat, but there's a hint book in you room. Also don't bother with charge attacks, just spam regular ones and bully your opponents.

Due to bugs or maybe i missed something, all the scenes topped out at level 3. So fighting the recollection room boss was the only way i got to the other art. I dunno, people complain about reading, but i really just like variety and good constant art, and this game gets 5 out of 5 there. Scenes are hot and hit all the right notes.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

James Boner

This is a 5 stars game .... in Chinese.

But the MTL literally destroyed the game.

It creates bugs everywhere (standing figure overlapping with cgs, you get locket out of your costumes, etc.

And the mtl is not only poor poetry, it also hide half of the text outside of textbox.

This is very sad because the game looks actually really promising for everyone out there with corruption fetish. But rn, my feeling is that it's unplayable unless you're willing to tweak with the game variables to clean it. Languages issues aside, the art look great and there seems to be a lot of scenes in this game. It is straightforward and pretty well done in general. Please Kagura, have a look on this...
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Evergaol

This game would be great if not for the terrible MTL. I could live with it that most sentences dont make sense, but if variables start bugging because of it so it becomes unplayable... well away with it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

JansenX

I played this when it was still censored and even then i had good fun!
    When it comes to the art you'll find high quality hentai art with various fetishes (no scat but piss is involved) and enough variety to keep you going for the scenes alone imo.
    The gameplay is non standard for rpgmaker games. You don't have turn based combat and instead a more action oriented combat, still only involves you holding one key and hitting the enemy but the fights are short and there are not too many of them to get annoying.
    H-Scenes are marked with a heart symbol and most of them go up 5 for each spot.

If you're stuck:

1. Read the dictionary in your bedroom (top right of the bedroom!)
    2. If in doubt -> go to the shop just outside your house
    3. If still in doubt and the dictionary says something about "Night" -> go to the school (top left map) and talk to the butler looking guy on the first floor right at the stairs.

Really nice art and i personally like the style of gameplay for those games.

BUG:

I had to fiddle with the variables for lewdness and such because they were bugged out for me.
    Start a new game -> Save -> Use a save editor and find the weird values -> change them to 0 or 1 -> import new save into the save directory and overwrite the existing save.
    Otherwise you'll get stuck and the third scene for each... which sucks.