• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Krkr Extract closing automatically for one game

21ddf

Sep 7, 2020
I've tried using moeproject's Krkrk extract on a game called Semen King, and the debugging window opens up for a split second, closes, and then the game just runs normally. I know its not a bad download or windows 10 security shenanigans because krkr extract works perfectly on other games I have. Is this a common/known issue?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Send me a download link. I will see what is going on. I can then let you know what the issue is or steps to follow.

Download can be shared here or by sending me a PM (which you need 3 posts to do)

21ddf

Sep 7, 2020
Send me a download link. I will see what is going on. I can then let you know what the issue is or steps to follow.

Download can be shared here or by sending me a PM (which you need 3 posts to do)
My copy of the game and the krkr extract I was using .
Game download was from .
krkr extract was the old version from since the new versions weren't compatible with the game.

21ddf

Sep 7, 2020

My copy of the game and the krkr extract I was using .
Game download was from .
krkr extract was the old version from since the new versions weren't compatible with the game.
Any luck so far?

21ddf

Sep 7, 2020
I'm having issues running the tool. I go to run it from either the basic command prompt or gitbash and I get hit with an error window telling me the storage file couldn't be opened. I' pretty unfamiliar with cmd, is there something I'm missing? error.png