Others - Kronos Time Titan [v24.06.08] [Scarlett Young]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SoulsSurvivor

It took roughly 45 minutes to find my first bug and it spiraled out of control from there. After that I encountered a bug every minute if not second of gameplay, which even if this game had been great would not bring this game above a 3, sadly this game isn't great. None of the models are sexy, story while starting with an interesting premise doesn't really keep that up for long, gameplay is lackluster and it just feels uninteresting to play. Also I have to mention this, a bug occurred when I was grinding wolves where my companion was killed instead of the wolf and I could not for the life of me figure out how to revive her. Might be a power you get later, didn't care enough to find out. Over all, don't play it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Chimp :D

The models look good, the story is interesting and the gameplay mechanics aren't boring. This game however is held back by a few things, bugs bugs and more bugs, too many girls (by this i mean the dev has put quantity over quality. None of the girls feel really fleshed out.), and a lack of direction.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

biggiemac

Full of bugs and mechanics needs a lot of work - keeps crashing or having to restart. Also, there's no save button which is quite annoying. Yes you can rewind to start of quest line, but sometimes i just want to go back 1 step, now redo everything. Also, there's no skip text button, you have to click the mouse button like crazy to get past dialogues you already seen.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

leo233

The story line is too long and boring ,UI could be more user friendly, lot of info in short time I believe even developers are losing track you should make it simpler and go step by step , make it right to the point guys too much talking repeating very confusing UI make it simple!!!!!!!!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Klumpen23

I´ve to admit i dont like the graphics but okay thats my optionen.
    The thing that i think is pretty bad about this game is the fighting. If you fight more then one wolf it can take you up to 5 minutes to finish them. They just run away from you. I onehit them but then i have to chase them. So if there are three wolfs everyone running in a diffrent direction you are fucked.

And this makes the game realy boring.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rahim11zz

Game is good in my opinion.
    it's really enjoyable to play.
    I would like to se more of the krons development, to make him a real god.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

scrooloose123

An interesting idea and although time travel is not a favorite trope of mine, I decided to give it a go, mindful of the previous reviews about the UI.

I will admit it took some getting use to, but that was not the problem. The grinding was cute too because there is actual progress with each rewind.
    Also the MC's character is like the rewinding and time traveled timelines themselves, every time a new person if you want to play it like that (always a self serving maniac deep down though)

The most critical flaw that keeps this back is the unbelievable amount of bugs that cause freezes and CTDs. Dialogues-crash, overland map navigation-crash, battle map-crash. At this point the DEV has shown no willingness to change the engine so the only realistic hope is for someone else to make a remake on something else (a RenPy remake of a known Unity game comes to mind)

All the best to the dev though because there seems to be true passion behind this buggy mess.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

SciGuy

KRONOS is growing on me. Having some issues with the game mechanics now that I've 'sort of' got it figured out. The Harem at the End Of Time is showing some issues with clothing changes. Some body types don't show at all, clothing items are incorrect or invisible, etc. The only fairy I'm able to use is the green one. The blue and red (?) ones won't select. I'm lvl 4 and rapidly approaching the next boost so they should be available. The BIG issue is with the necklace. Dropped the pearls off in 1969 SF and continued roaming through time. When I returned, the artist hadn't begun making the necklace yet. After a little stripping, she started yelling for me to get away from her. I reset the timeline and LOST THE PEARLS. Tried to collect them again, but no mermaids would appear. Been working backwards, resetting timelines trying to get them back. I know what I NEED to do, but the game is fighting me at every turn and the grind it'll take to do it all again isn't worth the trouble anyway. I'm not even sure how to start the game over for chrissakes, or if a reset would even fix the issues! Gonna let KRONOS sit for a while, hoping there won't be a need to repeat gathering 9 pearls for a 2nd time in a future update. Great concept for a game, maybe a little too ambitious on the engine. Humor is spot-on, and the Doctor Who and Monty Python references aren't lost on fans. Looking forward to the update that will include Camelot ('Tis a Silly Place!') My only suggestion (other than the game engine issues I managed to trigger) would be more animations. The few I've found are very good, keep it up!
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Shin969

The first game I've ever reviewed on this site but felt necessary as apparently, the dev has paid incentives. From what I've experienced in the base game is that the engine is horribly clunky, the movement is terrible and the interactions with everything feel like this is a demo.

The game has some interesting concepts and the idea is great but the execution is awful (likely due to the game engine). If there was more polish to the movement then this game may be worthwhile.

I would not contribute any money to this game at the moment as even with the additional content, the fundamentals of this game are awful.

Really hope the dev fixes the general jankyness of this game as it has the potential to be really good but I suspect it's a good part due to the game engine.

TLDR: This game feels like a demo with a lot of content
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.904.2

I really really liked this game concept, the ability to play as God of time and simply delete your mistakes or travel through time to experience different girls is an amazing idea, and its difficult for me to say if that game had delivered on the concept, its very hit or miss for me personally.
    Yet the worst part of this game is the fact that its absolutely rough to play, the game engine feels like it was cobbled together by orks, and it shows, considering how uncomfortable it was to use it. If that wasnt enough i have been soft locked several times by bugs, which is never a pleasant experience,
    Apart from all that, this game feels average, the story isnt all that great, the 3D renders are alright and the gameplay is boring.

An amazing concept, with not so amazing execution.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

grazkaz

Story:
    Quite an interesting setting, but the story itself is not so great. Does decent enough job for a harem game though.
    Sex/Renders:
    Nothing amazing, but decent enough to not be off-putting. There is some decent variety in girls and their assets, which is a definite plus.
    Misc:
    The engine is not good. Gameplay is really clunky due to it, and some of the combat/minigames are a bit boring albeit bearable.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Harard

Cool and underrated game.
    The writing is funny and the rewind mechanic saves you from saving and reloading all the time.
    It seems a grindy to me, but maybe I'm just bad.
    I'm looking forward to more updates.

Art 5/5
    Gameplay 5/5
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Topsoup

More of a story than most games and with better humor. I like the premise of being able to undo your bad choices and try again, and especially using time travel to solve the problems/puzzles. Unlike other games where the MC is a jerk, everyone is fully aware of it and there's no annoying pretense that he's in any way right.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

TheLaughingMan-Aoi

The concept is quite interesting. I don't really like the engine, and some of the mechanics. I like some of the girls, and some of the story. The writing is hit and miss. Worth a try to see if you like it.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

zoneitorboneit

It's a good game so far and unique in style.

+ It has an interesting interactive movement system when you enter towns or certain lands.
    +customizable characters
    +funny dialogue
    +great erotic images

- way too grindy. I would assume the dev wants to make money by giving those who pay benefits but I'd say the grind needs to be even less so while there is grind, it's managable.
    -there needs to be a tutorial on the movement system for those who need it. All one needs to do is show pictures with arrows
    -There needs to be a way to show the player how to keep surviving and making money
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v9.01.3
    Had this one on my radar for a long time. Always wondered why the ratings were so low and I now understand why.

I would like to firstly say that I enjoyed this game and fulfilled my fetish of dominating and having a harem. The visuals are really great and the story is interesting. Love the part about the witch era.

I've conquered 11 girls and got stuck at the mermaid quest (3/8 pearls). I'm not sure how much content there is afterward.

The biggest factor that I think this game lack is the unintuitiveness in the UI and gameplay. It's very confusing at the start. It's not really mentioned that there are multiple timelines in the game and for a couple of minutes you just walk around at the Beginning of Time talking to every NPC without progress. It'd be nice if the travel icon would flash after a certain point so you could see and click it. Speaking of travel icon, it'd be nice having a number on top of each timeline of how many quests there are left to complete or NPC to talk. Just hints to let the player know where to actually look for, since looking in the blind is demotivating and feels more like a chore than an adventure.

The Rewind is a bit odd too, but you can kind of figure out how it works in the end, but not the beginning. In the beginning, it's crucial to know what it does so you can level up, rewind, repeat. I'd suggest highlighting that one too at the beginning so the player gets used to the powers. Having a visual tutorial of what both of these icons does would be very helpful at the start because I honestly don't like to read too long paragraphs of explanations.

One biggest downer that I had was seeing a random girl and not having any interactable suggestion to commit sex when she's 1hp. Even when you transport them into your kingdom, there aren't any sex scenes (other than very fiew) and they just seem like static trophies. I see that there's a "Control" power, which I have no idea what it does and I really wish to have it, but I'm stuck at finding mermaids. I'm guessing it's perhaps a mind control power and I'd really suggest it being given out to the player sooner for more events with each girls.

I encountered a couple of game freeze and thank god the ESC button would help a lot to exit and come back. I think this issue happen when you click to many time/fast on a tile while the enemy is doing it's turn.

Overall, I think it'd be really nice to unlock more sex options for each characters, have them less as static trophies and reinforce the quest system and give more hints. The Game Guide would be helpful if there was an actual walkthrough of who and where to talk to.

But keep in mind that User Experience is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it's not that good.

I wish you the best on improvements! It's almost there.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

sadmate

The introduction to the game is a bit clunky.
    Gameplay mechanics aren't that great.
    Scenes are alright I suppose, I haven't been able to see much. Would've definitely preferred something that isn't 3D
    The final nail in the coffin is definitely the amount of bugs in this game. It can be fixed in time for sure but for a project that has been going on for 2 years it has core bugs that should've been fixed ages ago (I got stuck numerous times in my first playthrough just trying to get through the tutorial.)

18. 4.00 star(s)

limitno18

Looks like developer really acepted crisicism that he got at the start of the project and listended to it. Unfortunatelly twisted titan patch doesnt do much than just change dialog and number of age for the caracters and alow couple additional scene options. Majority of cases these kind of patches change whole scenes and caracter models. I guess this wont be in this game. Over all good game, just cash and exp grind could be reduced to make it faster.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Toasty_Sloth

T his is just my opinion on version 0.899.1

This was such a disappointment my opinion might be a little harsh I had to wait to download this because the version I downloaded would not run. I should have seen this as a red flag along with the other reviews but I just hoped it would be better. I played this for about 30 minutes and I regret every minute of it.

cons
    terrible story
    terrible gameplay
    no save system
    models are trash
    no tutorial for the confusing gameplay and interactions menu

pros
    none that I have seen

I know the dev was trying something new and has probably worked hard on this but to be honest it was just bad. The conversations are cringe as well as the story and gameplay everything seems rushed and not done properly. I know I could look through notes and discover what bugs there are and avoid them but this game about a time titan is just a waste of time enough already.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

choontz

It was a nearly unplayable mess. Particularly poor and immersion breaking dialogue, the women have no character and are just the dev's poorly-written sock puppets. Not recommended and I didn't enjoy it at all, even though I really wanted to like it.