Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
has the MCs brother fucked the mom or the sister in the past or is it just his ex

• Hey there
Reactions: RG 00

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
RG 00 so you really thought that it was a great idea to choose between being with mother (which is a f-ing trash that is under brother's thumb:sick:) and being your brother's bitch, weak and pathetic, OR stand up to him and being with his ex, but your mother will hate you? And at the same time when MC looks like a skinny little midget bitch...:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: Come on, man, it doesn't look like money. I've already read that you were "persuaded" to make a harem path, but I hope that the MC will become bigger and stronger than his f-ing brother, and make him his bitch and lackey, or kick him out of the house and make everyone hate him, that just sounds great to me, otherwise it all looks pretty deplorable especially when MC looks like this

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
RG 00 so you really thought that it was a great idea to choose between being with mother (which is a f-ing trash that is under brother's thumb:sick:) and being your brother's bitch, weak and pathetic, OR stand up to him and being with his ex, but your mother will hate you? And at the same time when MC looks like a skinny little midget bitch...:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: Come on, man, it doesn't look like money. I've already read that you were "persuaded" to make a harem path, but I hope that the MC will become bigger and stronger than his f-ing brother, and make him his bitch and lackey, or kick him out of the house and make everyone hate him, that just sounds great to me, otherwise it all looks pretty deplorable especially when MC looks like this
hey noone told that incest will be MC doing and still tag is correct right? :) let MC just reunite family for big bro and his harem :D

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Don't worry now, you'll get to save your mother under your brother's manipulation, and get rewarded.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Cute girl. Good luck on your project, sadly I'm going to have to pass because of something I don't see, but the girl looks good.

• Hey there
Reactions: RG 00

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
:eek: Ep3 is done!!! :unsure:But, i'm just making & remaking the animation loops. :mad:Causing delay!
Let's hope i can get it done before 300 hours!:sneaky:

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Episode 3 links:

Win : - Mac : - Android :

Have fun...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Krown [Ep.3] [RG]

COMPRESSED: