bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Krown-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: RG 00

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The sex scene with mc's sister was bad. Quick sex and that's it.. ''good night''. For the first time with sister... it's a very bad scene. Additionally, we don't know if it's her first time or not. But probably not, because during sex she acted like she already knew what's up.

The first sex scene in the game didn't make any sense either. Cop saw MC, she even was able to arrest him, then boom! She asks if the woman the MC is with is his girlfriend and after a few seconds she bends over for the MC. :FacePalm:Very realistic.

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
The sex scene with mc's sister was bad. Quick sex and that's it.. ''good night''. For the first time with sister... it's a very bad scene. Additionally, we don't know if it's her first time or not. But probably not, because during sex she acted like she already knew what's up.

The first sex scene in the game didn't make any sense either. Cop saw MC, she even was able to arrest him, then boom! She asks if the woman the MC is with is his girlfriend and after a few seconds she bends over for the MC. :FacePalm:Very realistic.
There are backstories between MC & sis, the narrator should cover these points.
"It almost happened once!!!!" So, the second time would be just action as long you approve. :sneaky:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Honestly, it be cool if we can get a harem route. I don't like replaying games especially because of li and I think it jerk move to fuck all girls and then end up with one/two li on the end. Not only it excludes most contents from my current route and force me to reread the same things again and again. They also increase development time and create alot of plot holes. I don't mind Interactive VN but most of the times they are bs and add nothing of values.

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Additionally, we don't know if it's her first time or not. But probably not, because during sex she acted like she already knew what's up.
I thought about it, and i didn't want to introduce her as a virgin.

RG 0O
Is it sister first time?
Why she gets hardcore already?
Get your shit together!
Well, like i said she doesn't really have to be inexperienced.

no harem?
You'll have the opportunity to have fun with all the girls.
But not , in the way you own every single of them.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
You'll have the opportunity to have fun with all the girls.
But not , in the way you own every single of them.
[/QUOTE]

ah ty but i going to pass this

Reactions: Hateitfuckit

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
So, the sister is a experienced? Which means a slut? Yeah I am gonna pass on it. No harem, experienced slut womens are not my cup of tea.
The girls are not sluts! Just the female cop TBH...
She had a strong desire over younger men, and she took advantage of you & the situation.

About sis,
She haven't experienced sex before.
But, in the story she knew how it's done. It's not something new to her like just heard of it.
She must've heard or learn something somehow, and that's give her ideas on what to do.
* When i say i didn't want to introduce her as a virgin. It was a developer preference not a fact in the story.
She doesn't really have to be inexperienced wasn't an absolute answer.

Reactions: Hateitfuckit

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
But why ?? :confused: Let me guess but she always loved the MC right? :rolleyes:
She is virgin, there's certainly no other guy. It's only you she trusts & likes. You can see that....

* The developer just didn't want to make a virginscene. As it involves curiosity & time obviously.
I didn't want to slow down the story for that...

She knows you, she trusts you, she certainly likes you & it happens. She know about, that's not to harsh!

Example curiosity/doubt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.