5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Is there gonna be some mermaid for this month? If so, who will be in the role :D
Hope so, honestly, kind wish he would do more of Maya as a Mermaid
These are the Chars of this month.

So, with that in mind, here's what's planned for may!
- Pin-up (NSFW): Asami Sato. I do have a few things in mind for her pin-up, so I hope you guys like it.
- Drawing: Iris and Maya on their first date, finally =D
- Voyeur (NSFW): Kim Possible & Shego
This month in particular, there won't be a 4th image.

The reason being that I want to start working a bit on blender to start building Iris & Maya houses, since they'll soon start to have more and more images at their places. So in order to speed up the creation process, I'll have basic layout of their places on 3d, so I don't have to re-paint from scratch the same rooms over and over again in the next months/years.
Iris & Maya painting might be a bit more complex than usual, so it might take 1-2 extra days of work.

Also, I want to try something slightly different on Asami's pin-up, and I honestly don't know how many extra days that will take, so it's best not to do that on a thight schedule.
So I'll use those spare days to start my jorney on blender and try a few things on Asami's pin-up.

Hope you guys liked this month's rewards, and like what's coming for May!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I have a question about the January 2020 pack. Does anyone have all the Onyxia versions or perhaps the PSD for just that file? The OP has a massive 7GB file covering 6 months together which I don't need.
It is not Complete but here ya go....

l

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

"Hey Asami, do you want to .... "

"Hi ;)"

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Asami! I didn't want to make an early promise because I wasn't sure it would be possible to make it in time. But since she'll be the only pin-up this month, instead of making slight changes between the sfw and nsfw versions, I thought it would be cool to make "2 versions in 1" for this pin-up.

Also, I tried for fun to sketch glasses on her when I was shading her face, and it was too good to pass =D

So I hope you guys like it!

The rest of the (many) variants are coming with the rewards by the end of the month =)

asami_final.jpg asami_final2.jpg asami_final3.jpg asami_final4.jpg asami_final5.jpg asami_final6.jpg asami_final7.jpg asami_nsfw08.jpg asami_nsfw08a.jpg asami07b.jpg asami07c.jpg

Damn, the pics with the glasses:love::love::love::love:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Kim Possible & Shego - voyeur preview
Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Kim and Shego!

I wanted to vary a bit in terms of "interaction" between two ladies, and realized I haven't done "breast plays" before. So I thought it would be as good opportunity as any =D

Also, I really loved the idea of their "party dresses" where Kim has a short black dress and Shego have that more "elegant" green dress, which goes really well with the rest of her "color palette".

So I hope you guys like it! =D

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hey everyone, here are the options for the pin-up poll! I removed Chel and Urbosa to make space for other characters (since they were not even close to winning for the past months).

Keep in mind, the image will be summer themed!

Wanna play a bit with "alternative" versions of the characters.

Current standing:

Brigitte 99 - Black Cat 107 - Nidalee 85 - Ty Lee 155 - Alexstrasza 73

Hey everyone, here are the options for this month's voyeur poll!

1) The voyeur and pin-up poll are not tied to each other.
2) The 2nd place will be carried over to the next poll.
3) The 3rd-4th place will only be carried over if it was really close to the 2nd place.
4) 5th place will always be removed between polls.
5) To prevent a situation where the same character(s) is featured across several months in a row, If a character doesn't win in 3 polls, they'll be removed in the next one, regardless of their placement.

Nyx 62 - Alexstrasza 74 - Black Canary 134 - Jynx & Ekko 78 - Lust 117

SuperSpyWong

Apr 2, 2022

Hey everyone, here are the options for the pin-up poll! I removed Chel and Urbosa to make space for other characters (since they were not even close to winning for the past months).

Keep in mind, the image will be summer themed!

Wanna play a bit with "alternative" versions of the characters.

Current standing:

Brigitte 99 - Black Cat 107 - Nidalee 85 - Ty Lee 155 - Alexstrasza 73

Hey everyone, here are the options for this month's voyeur poll!

1) The voyeur and pin-up poll are not tied to each other.
2) The 2nd place will be carried over to the next poll.
3) The 3rd-4th place will only be carried over if it was really close to the 2nd place.
4) 5th place will always be removed between polls.
5) To prevent a situation where the same character(s) is featured across several months in a row, If a character doesn't win in 3 polls, they'll be removed in the next one, regardless of their placement.

Nyx 62 - Alexstrasza 74 - Black Canary 134 - Jynx & Ekko 78 - Lust 117
Lets gooooo Black Canary is Winning. I was hoping she would finally get a pinup

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Lets gooooo Black Canary is Winning. I was hoping she would finally get a pinup
Really? the generic WB/DC vixen in a bunny suit is winning? How utterly new & totally unforeseen!
I was hoping Nyx would take it, being literally the oldest goddess in her pantheon and the mother of Death itslef. An alternate style drawing with the Primordial Lady Night would've been a welcome change of pace from what we've gotten used to seeing thus far.
(No offense to Canary fans btw)

SuperSpyWong

Apr 2, 2022
Really? the generic WB/DC vixen in a bunny suit is winning? How utterly new & totally unforeseen!
I was hoping Nyx would take it, being literally the oldest goddess in her pantheon and the mother of Death itslef. An alternate style drawing with the Primordial Lady Night would've been a welcome change of pace from what we've gotten used to seeing thus far.
(No offense to Canary fans btw)
What on earth are you on about….

Reactions: Amil Io

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
What on earth are you on about….
Have you played Hades? Do you know the character I'm talking about (Nyx)? If not, then it makes sense for you to be a bit puzzled about my lil' rant. Doesn't matter though. Your choice gal will most likely take the cake, so cheers for that.

SuperSpyWong

Apr 2, 2022
Have you played Hades? Do you know the character I'm talking about (Nyx)? If not, then it makes sense for you to be a bit puzzled about my lil' rant. Doesn't matter though. Your choice gal will most likely take the cake, so cheers for that.
Well i hope you get your favorite character next. Ive been waiting a long time for canary I wanted a pinup but voyeur will have to do.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Well i hope you get your favorite character next. Ive been waiting a long time for canary I wanted a pinup but voyeur will have to do.
FYI, I love Canary almost as much as the next DC Comics reader. And to be completely honest, I'd rather see her than any LoL or WoW character (since those are way over-featured in the r34 scene).
On the other hand, I was just hoping, this time, that we would see something a little less expected, if you will. Nyx is something of an obscure character from a niche indie game, so it makes sense that she would fare poorly in the poll contest.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
FYI, I love Canary almost as much as the next DC Comics reader. And to be completely honest, I'd rather see her than any LoL or WoW character (since those are way over-featured in the r34 scene).
On the other hand, I was just hoping, this time, that we would see something a little less expected, if you will. Nyx is something of an obscure character from a niche indie game, so it makes sense that she would fare poorly in the poll contest.
Yeah, I get what you are saying but in the end, Krys can only offer us (patrons) the chance to vote on these polls. From there on out it just becomes a popularity contest. In his bubble, WoW, LoL, DC/Marvel, and Avatar characters are the most popular. I am actually surprised that Lust is getting so many votes. Normally Manga/Anime Characters don't do well on these Polls. For example, Marin Kitagawa & Yor Forger have probably been the most popular characters to draw in the last couple of months but they didn't fare too well in the last polls.

I actually don't care much for WoW & LoL myself. Never been into those games. Haven't even played a second of them. They still end up on the polls anyway. It is what it is though.

The main point why I support him is that I just love his art style and just absolutely adore his OC Iris. Hands down my favorite OC out there.

Maybe we can see Dick doing the deeds on the voyeur. Sorry Ollie but Dick x Dinah is my obscure ship. LOL
tumblr_phsflx15561xtkq30o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

zonerlaim

Dec 18, 2017
I agree with others here on going after less standard characters. I would go for Nyx and Alexstrasza. I remember the Starfire that was done recently was a standout in my opinion. Helga Sinclair was a recntly done blonde girl who looks very normal and not much like her quite unique look she had in the movie Atlantis.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SuperSpyWong

Apr 2, 2022
I agree with others here on going after less standard characters. I would go for Nyx and Alexstrasza. I remember the Starfire that was done recently was a standout in my opinion. Helga Sinclair was a recntly done blonde girl who looks very normal and not much like her quite unique look she had in the movie Atlantis.
Yea y’all ain’t wrong. I wish canary got the pinup instead because usually voyeur looks lame. Canary is just gonna look a typical blonde girl like Emma did.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
datenight_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Iris and Maya on their first date together!

I thought it would be fun to show those little details like touching fingers, accidental leg rubbing and getting to know each other. That early "reconnaissance" that usually happens when people go out for the first time =D

Also, while initially it was Maya that was going after Iris, I thought it would be fun to show Iris a bit mesmerized for a change lol

Hope you guys like it!

ps. Kim and Shego are coming up tomorrow. I was going to finish it on friday, but had a small "something I ate did NOT agree with my body" situation, so I was feeling like shit and couldn't get much work done.

For those who don't know. This won't have an NSFW variant. I personally don't care much for Lesbian content. Has been a lot of it in the last couple of months. Coming to think of it, all content in this Pack is Lesbian related somehow. Asami, Iris & Maya are canonically Lesbian and the voyeur is also Lesbian. I absolutely love Iris though and the Asami art turned out great. So I can't complain too much. Next Pack is looking promising too.

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
kimshego_06.jpg kimshego_06b.jpg kimshego_final.jpg kimshego_final1.jpg kimshego_final2.jpg kimshego_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Kim and Shego!

It was a really cool interaction to make, and I tried to make sure it retained a bit of the "style" the show had, in the way the background was made.

Also, I have to say I absolutely loved doing the hair on this one. I tried something slightly different on Shego to get that "silk smooth" type of hair and I loved the result =D

and I thought it would be a different touch to make Kim's panties a bit tucked in just for fun ;D

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Kim and Shego!

It was a really cool interaction to make, and I tried to make sure it retained a bit of the "style" the show had, in the way the background was made.

Also, I have to say I absolutely loved doing the hair on this one. I tried something slightly different on Shego to get that "silk smooth" type of hair and I loved the result =D

and I thought it would be a different touch to make Kim's panties a bit tucked in just for fun ;D

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes