4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Could try going to the proper lolicon sites. I don't think I can link you there or even give the names per forum rules, but as long as you're willing to dig into the niche you'll probably get some followers.

Alternatively, you could make your games SFW and just coincidentally perhaps give "mod" authors nifty tools to do things that may or may not violate Steam guidelines or whatever. Sort of like Onirism

kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
Could try going to the proper lolicon sites. I don't think I can link you there or even give the names per forum rules, but as long as you're willing to dig into the niche you'll probably get some followers.

Alternatively, you could make your games SFW and just coincidentally perhaps give "mod" authors nifty tools to do things that may or may not violate Steam guidelines or whatever. Sort of like Onirism
If I started over knowing what I know now I think I would go the mod direction. I was a little naive and didn't realize how to handle the platform rules when I first made this game. I'm definitely willing to dig into the niche a bit more too. I didn't realize how constrained devs were about what they could make by having to be crazy careful no character is too cute looking even if they have g cups and etc. I've gotten a lot better with stable diffusion and think I could make even better stuff if I can keep it up anywhere.

I don't know much about it though so definitely would appreciate if anyone could tell me where I should go, I'm on discord linked above and have an email kudamonodev@proton.me for this project and etc.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Bodiej545345

Jul 11, 2023
If I started over knowing what I know now I think I would go the mod direction. I was a little naive and didn't realize how to handle the platform rules when I first made this game. I'm definitely willing to dig into the niche a bit more too. I didn't realize how constrained devs were about what they could make by having to be crazy careful no character is too cute looking even if they have g cups and etc. I've gotten a lot better with stable diffusion and think I could make even better stuff if I can keep it up anywhere.

I don't know much about it though so definitely would appreciate if anyone could tell me where I should go, I'm on discord linked above and have an email kudamonodev@proton.me for this project and etc.
yo i was a old sub to the pateron can get a new download link if thats even possible

kudamonodev

Sep 26, 2023
Unfortunately, yes. Feels bad men, I've never played the full version (only demo)
yo i was a old sub to the pateron can get a new download link if thats even possible

So we've started a patreon for our new project Spirit Harem. I've just added a download link for the full version of kudamono girls as the 'alpha' version of the new game for any level of patron on the new project. We're trying to keep it on the down low, since it was removed from patreon previously but so far no problems. Check my posts for links to the new project/patreon or just search vgbstudio/spirit harem. You can get the full version there. If you haven't played since the demo we actually added a ton of new content right before we got banned so there's a lot there.

As far as any new development though, it's dead for now. We're putting all our effort into the new game and have updated models, art etc. I would like to do something in the same world and maybe a similar style of character to the old game. That will probably look like an unofficial mod for the new game after we do a full official release of the safe stuff.

Reactions: Dandoru and ihxx

Samsamy

Sep 22, 2021
I like how these AI arts are finally getting to the point where people don't even realize until they're explicitly told it's AI CG. And it's hilarious to see the people who hate on it just because it's AI regardless of quality. Like bro you rather fap to cartoons drawn by other dudes?

Only frustration with AI games still is that the art is being left as is and not chopped up and made into proper live 2Ds. Could speed up development of some really high quality games using AI art of this tier + post processing to make L2D. Maybe some people are already doing it but it seems rare.
But the AI shouldn't be trained on art where the original artist hasn't given their permission for it to be used to train AI

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Why not? Nobody else has to deal with that restriction. It's not like the original works can be pulled back out of the AI - even if you tried all you'd get is a smear of pixel probabilities.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes