RPGM - Completed - Kunoichi Sakura ~San~ [Final] [Im seventeen forever]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Radience

Terrible theres almost nothing to this game, the art looked pretty good but the character is just meh there's nothing relevant to this game just avoid it this game is a waste overall... pretty disapointed.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

A very short game that can be done in under 30 minutes with poor translation.

Remember to save before you visit the slum for recollection since there is a bug that prevent you from returning town.

The only good CG would be blowjob scene, which only 2 of it available.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Avoidedknave

bad translation, short game, combatsystem suck I have to say most of this can be easily be found in other games. In fact there are games that do all three of those elements way better, so I woul generally say avoid this game
  4. 1.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

tldr; Really low production value. The art of the protagonist is nice, but the actual gameplay is terrible. Game can be completed in 20-30 minutes.

Story
    The story barely has any substance, and the scenes have no set up. Oh you want info, let me touch your boobs. Oh you need to go past here and you have permission, well blow me anyway. And you don't get any choice as the protagonist (no just forces you to redo the conversation). Even better, you have to redo that blow scene every time you want to go past again...

Gameplay
    - Super basic RPGM gameplay, but also buggy.. You have MP, but skills don't cost anything. Even the one hit kill skill.
    - The RPGM maps are very simple and have wrong tiles in places.
    - The music cuts out and doesn't start until you start another conversation.
    - When in "estrus" and you get hit by an H attack, the art overlaps.
    - You can get in a strange invulnerability state, where you can't go below 1 HP.
    - There's a repeatable scene with "vagrants". After going for a second time, you can't even exit the map any more.
    - Enemies don't respawn and disappear after losing, so you can make the boss impossible by losing all battles.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

SilverWave

Good: Nice Art, Easy gameplay
    Bad: game is so short i want more lol, translation not good but not bad either i still can understand what they saying but other people may not.
    If your care only about Sex scenes, Tentacles, etc your should try this