EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
Kuro no Tsuki tells the story of two royal brothers, Roland and Altraud. A sudden change in the once-kind Roland brings about the downfall of their kingdom and a hurt Altraud, having lost everything, begins the search to find out why. Could the Black Kingdom, having been vanquished centuries ago, be pulling the strings?​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: Japanese 2001-05-18, English 2004-07-28
Original Title: 蒼黒の月
Developer & Publisher: Moon Parrot
Translation: Lavender Cross
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
i'm having an issue with the resolution. The game does this to my monitor:

Capture.PNG

Makes the whole screen black except for that little box where it displays the game. There doesn't seem to be any settings in-game and nothing i've tried fixes it. Any ideas?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
i'm having an issue with the resolution. The game does this to my monitor:

View attachment 282898

Makes the whole screen black except for that little box where it displays the game. There doesn't seem to be any settings in-game and nothing i've tried fixes it. Any ideas?
Sorry it is an old game. You can only play it on full screen. Maybe try compatibility settings, it might help.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Ugh, yet another mosaic. I would prefer to have the sexual content cut out of the game than to see that ugly as hell mosaic crap. Messes up any kind of mood I'm in.

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
When I try to run the game I just get this error. Adobe apparently has ended Shockplayer as well so I can't download when they're asking me to download lol. I'm guessing I'm just shit out of luck? b6929f8a7baa74b51b5d4bd7116f8e16.png