VN Others Completed Kuroinu Chapter 3 ~Buxom High Elf Goddess, Defeated Female Mercenary, and Dominated Tiny War[Liquid]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
660440472_Kuroinu03_small.png

Overview:
Seven fortresses located in the northern boundaries of Eos served as the setting for the war between the Alliance and Legion. This conflict, however, was in its final stages with the decline of the Dark Elf queen’s power. Under the High Elf’s calling, the “Seven Shields Alliance” was formed to stand against the Legion. The Alliance issued a request to the group of mercenaries headed by the protagonist, known as the “Black Dogs.” They were to be the vanguard for an all-out-war in order to put an end to this conflict, but…

Upon invading the Dark Elf queen’s country, the Black Dogs turned that land into their stronghold and began to invade their former allies’ countries. Panic, shock, indignation, sorrow… After the betrayal, the Black Dogs’ leader issued an unbelievable declaration - the founding of the “Cuntry,” where women are obligated to partake in sexual service for all men.

The women of the Alliance would soon learn first-hand that this declaration was neither a lie, nor an exaggeration…

Title: Kuroinu ~Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru~
Original title: 黒獣~気高き聖女は白濁に染まる~
Aliases: 黒獣(クロイヌ)~気高き聖女は白濁に染まる~ ERE
Developer/Publisher: Liquid /
VNDB:
Updated:
Japan 2010-04-23, English Version Chapter 1 2018-05-31
Version: Chapter 3
Language:
English
Voice: Japanese
Censorship: Uncensored
Prequel:
Prequel:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

the-final-chapter-of-kuroinu-released-on-mangagamer_6a6d8467.jpg the-final-chapter-of-kuroinu-released-on-mangagamer_7efd8780.jpg the-final-chapter-of-kuroinu-released-on-mangagamer_a7f46468.jpg kuroinu03_storevisual_1024_Updated.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I knew the hero he needed would appear! Was waiting on this one, enjoyed the first and second one!
Thanks for the upload!

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Rule 7 was only meant to stop hyper realistic loli and shota games, games like this are clearly drawn and are thus ok.

Jun 5, 2017
"rape and assault the various pitiable, cute heroines as much as you like"

You know... i worry about people into this kind of thing.

Also, i thought loli wasn't allowed here? i swear i've seen games removed and barred from being linked because of it before. Why some and not others?
It is against content that have characters that have clearly not reached puberty and are underage. Considering that the game is set on a fantasy setting, the character is not a human. Think like this. . .Is a dwarf considered a loli, what about hobbits ?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I'm fapping tonight boys. Some of the best games/hentai to really get the juices flowing

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I don't really mind rape and corruption but not very fond of gangbang. Can anyone tell me if there's a route which is clear of gangbang in any Kuroinu game or is it unavoidable?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Only 1 part, that's how the games were made. To play the entire thing you need to download and play parts 1-3.
Dammit! I only care about the Dark Elf Queen, The Holy Knight, and The Goddess.
Now if I download Part 1 and 3, it's gonna bug me that I don't have part 2.
Curse me and my mild OCD.

Anyway thanks for answering my question.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
More like that's how mangagamer butchered it but nothing to be done about it unless MG releases a restored version or someone makes a patch for the jpn version we are stuck the with this chapter format.

Reactions: Necro434 and Ragnar

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Are there any choices to be made? Can you choose not to allow the gangbangs to occur or not?