VN Others Completed Kuroinu Chapter 3 ~Buxom High Elf Goddess, Defeated Female Mercenary, and Dominated Tiny War[Liquid]

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
So much cut content from the Original Japanese versions, still a good game though. I wish they atleast kept the group scenes.

Reactions: Necro434

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
So much cut content from the Original Japanese versions, still a good game though. I wish they atleast kept the group scenes.
Mind showing some proof that content is cut?
From what i read from MangaGamer translation corners, the chapters are the same content as the full version. The only difference is that in this episodic format you are forced to follow certain heroines and a there's a enforced order of events, so some scenes show up at different moments and sometimes in different episodes.
Check out some info from :
- Liquid also released the messy chapter format:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- The most recent Kuroinu version (ERE) doesn't add any new content either, just a bunch of weird features.
So, seeing that MG followed the same model as Liquid (chapters), i don't why they would cut content (cersorship certainly wouldn't be).

Reactions: HunterSeeker

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Mind showing some proof that content is cut?
From what i read from MangaGamer translation corners, the chapters are the same content as the full version. The only difference is that in this episodic format you are forced to follow certain heroines and a there's a enforced order of events, so some scenes show up at different moments and sometimes in different episodes.
Check out some info from :
- Liquid also released the messy chapter format:
- The most recent Kuroinu version (ERE) doesn't add any new content either, just a bunch of weird features.
So, seeing that MG followed the same model as Liquid (chapters), i don't why they would cut content (cersorship certainly wouldn't be).
And i don't know what you're talking about group scenes. There's plenty of group sex.
I dont know why they cut scenes either. Just look at the CG set of the mangagamer version and the original version. Each chapter they put out is missing tons of scenes. In every release they cut out the choices and scenes that correspond with the choices. For example the red haried girl Maia, you should have a choice to give her to the mercenaries or the thief guy and they have different scenes but in this version they cut out the choice and the scene, or in the first chapter you should be able to give the Brown haired knight girl to goblins or her guards. This happens for every girl. Apart from that there should be scenes of the subordinates of all the girls, but they cut all those except for 1 scene each episode.

The original version had a huge finale with scenes of all the girls together but that was also cut. There is a ton of content cut and im not talking about the ere version.

This is a CG set of the non ERE japanese version. If you go to page 28,29,30,31 you will see a lot of the content that was cut. And as I said earlier also one scene for each girl of when they get captured you get to choose who to give them to, but the choice is made for you in the mangagamer version and you miss the scene you would get picking the other choice.

Im still happy we that we got it translated though even if its a bastardized version, but its a bit annoying that mangagamer has never addressed this.

croPath

May 10, 2017
It's a VN. Loads of boring dialogue, dialogue choice, hot H-scene, repeat.
For all reminescence or all CG, advance game with Brad ti'll u see the first Inn and Guild with requests. Once in the city, save, then edit your save to max gold. You can also use cheat engine or whatever means u think works. Go to the Guild, descend the stairs twice and meet the godess, she will offer to release the entire reminescence room as you pay 200.000 or 200.000.000 i've forgot. If you cheated money say yes and it'll open all events. Go to the reminescence Room through the item u get once u leave the first city(it's in key or valuables) and descend the stair again, to the right there will have another godess that can open the brothel and NTR events, pay her as well/fight and win a battle against her and u will have 100% of all CG's in the game opened as you want. Just look around to see the events if that is your aim. Added an save as attached for the lazy ones to do the simple thing above lolz.
I dont know why they cut scenes either. Just look at the CG set of the mangagamer version and the original version. Each chapter they put out is missing tons of scenes. In every release they cut out the choices and scenes that correspond with the choices. For example the red haried girl Maia, you should have a choice to give her to the mercenaries or the thief guy and they have different scenes but in this version they cut out the choice and the scene, or in the first chapter you should be able to give the Brown haired knight girl to goblins or her guards. This happens for every girl. Apart from that there should be scenes of the subordinates of all the girls, but they cut all those except for 1 scene each episode.

The original version had a huge finale with scenes of all the girls together but that was also cut. There is a ton of content cut and im not talking about the ere version.

This is a CG set of the non ERE japanese version. If you go to page 28,29,30,31 you will see a lot of the content that was cut. And as I said earlier also one scene for each girl of when they get captured you get to choose who to give them to, but the choice is made for you in the mangagamer version and you miss the scene you would get picking the other choice.

Im still happy we that we got it translated though even if its a bastardized version, but its a bit annoying that mangagamer has never addressed this.
its so they can charge more money for it and in the future they will do that with more games as long as ppl give them money you know the same reason why EA and that sort of publishers will keep putting loot boxes and microtransaction in games.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Thx for bringing this up (although i had forgotten how much hitomi.la sucks). The lack of choices isn't MG fault, it's due to the chapters format.
Also checked the exhentai galleries for the MangaGamer chapters:

Indeed, there are missing scenes, such a shame. Glad i didn't buy the game at least.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Thx for bringing this up (although i had forgotten how much hitomi.la sucks). The lack of choices isn't MG fault, it's due to the chapters format.
Also checked the exhentai galleries for the MangaGamer chapters:

Indeed, there are missing scenes, such a shame. Glad i didn't buy the game at least.
I dont see why they couldn't do the choices in each chapter, the choices are still contained to one girl. Im not talking about the auction, as soon as Valt captures a girl you should have a choice what to do with her. This is a choice that doesn't have anything to do with the other girls and should result in a seperate scene depending on what you choose. I get why the auction doesn't have all the choices due to the chapter format but these choices should be in the game. Even the original japanese chaptered release had them.

But yeah its a real shame. I actually bought chapter 1 on Mangagamer when they first released it and after realizing what they did ended up pirating the rest.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
"rape and assault the various pitiable, cute heroines as much as you like"

You know... i worry about people into this kind of thing.

Also, i thought loli wasn't allowed here? i swear i've seen games removed and barred from being linked because of it before. Why some and not others?
That's like saying you're worried about people who are into Slipknot, Eminem, Saw flicks, GTA games, etc... I assure you the vast majority are perfectly normal human beings. What media you consume or stimulate your imagination with doesn't constitute what you would do or accept in real life (again, for the vast majority of people). Also the bar for loli is clearly prepubescent/pubescent characters. A fantasy dwarf/gnome/halfling/imp character usually wouldn't qualify as that seeing as they would have breast/hip development.

I don't really mind rape and corruption but not very fond of gangbang. Can anyone tell me if there's a route which is clear of gangbang in any Kuroinu game or is it unavoidable?
It's almost all gangbang :FeelsGoodMan:!

D

Deleted member 6932

Does that mean there are extra endings that they cut or something? I usually don't mind these types of games, but man some of the girls endings are just depressing.