RPGM - Completed - Kurone the Assassin's Mission: The Teddy Bear Payment [v1.00] [Nikukyu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Neema Akuma

I'm going to keep this nice and short,

Art/CG: The art is pretty good for your average RPGM game. Their are 7 CGs in total, 5 rape defeat and 2 in battle.

Gameplay: Overall a very simple RPGM game with your basic turn-based combat, normal attacks with grab attacks for some CG action. After you get defeated you can escape a few times. Their is a Lust stat but I didn't see it do anything except if it's too high after a defeat you give in to your lust and can't escape then GAME OVER!

Level Design: VERY simple, 3 big middle areas and 2 side areas in each one that have keys to get to the next middle area.

Time To Beat: 30-45min

OVERALL: Nothing different then your average RPGM game but worth the play if you have an hour.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

anon707

I will start off by clarifying that defeat is not the only way to get sex scenes, so its not a defeat rape only game, playing the game for just 2 seconds would show you that (I'll explain more when talking about combat.). BUT the majority of the sex in the game is defeat rape. If you get beat you get a scene where they rape her and afterwards she will escape, but whether she escapes or not is dependent on her lust. The higher he lust the harder it is to escape and eventually you will just get a game over so there is "technically" a consequence for your repeated defeats... but its just the standard game over at the end of the day with extra steps, nothing that would actually effect gameplay. Like with many other defeat rape games, your loss is actually the very thing you came for in the first place, so the dynamic between winning and losing is completely flipped which is the inherent problem this concept has and is not an easy one to overcome, especially in a turn based game.

The CGs arent really all that impressive to begin with despite being "animated". A lot of it is just 2 frames going back and forth, granted thats more effort than your run of the mil RPGM game but still not great, certainly not enough to get through a game to see them.

The gameplay is it's strongest part (which it should be). There are no shops or currency so you must search the dungeon for items, which also means there is resource management. So that means you cant money grind, run to a shop and buy all the items and gear you want.

The combat is fairly simple, but has the added mechanic of cut-in battle rape. You can either fight off the rapist with an attack option or just give up (which save you trouble of just sitting there and dying for sex scenes). But with limited resources its in your best interest to keep to stealth (but that also means avoiding sex scenes).

The stealth itself is pretty lackluster. Its your standard "dont be seen and kill from behind." The enemies arent blind bats so you cant just rush past them. Other than that, there's nothing else the game gives in its stealth despite being a stealth game. No tools or items or abilities to assist in that endeavor.

Overall nothing to write home about. Games like this really aren't trying to set themselves apart or reach the bar similar games have set. I can't think of a single thing this game does better than others games with stealth or defeat rape/battle rape. In fact a lot of what this game is trying to do is worse then other games that have them.

For games like this one it would have saved them a lot of time and money to just sell this as a CG Set and call it a day. The game exist as an excuse to show off the art rather than complimenting it and working together as one. This is not a terrible game, especially not because most of its sex scenes are defeat rape, but its not really fun or engaging either. There's other games that do what this game does much better. You're better off finding those to play.