Kurone's Rise To Witchdom by HappyPink

Wraith64

Sep 11, 2020
Torrent for the untranslated game . Most of the links on Anime-Sharing are dead, but the KatFile one is still working (definitely want a ad blocker if your going to use them).
So i got the game from anime sharing (the kat file one as you said), but when i run it with locale emulator in japanese the game just crashes on startup. any idea why that could be or how to fix it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So i got the game from anime sharing (the kat file one as you said), but when i run it with locale emulator in japanese the game just crashes...
There's since been a Mediafire link posted here, quickly trying it out it started with (mostly) no problem. There's a lot of Japanese file names, maybe have a look inside to make sure they're intact and if it needs extracting with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If so you'll need WinRAR of like in the example screenshot Bandizip.

Wraith64

Sep 11, 2020
There's since been a Mediafire link posted here, quickly trying it out it started with (mostly) no problem. There's a lot of Japanese file names, maybe have a look inside to make sure they're intact and if it needs extracting with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If so you'll need WinRAR of like in the example screenshot Bandizip.
ok, I will try that out, thanks for the advice

Edit: the media fire version worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
I have machine translated like 95 to 99% of the game (to do it i had to take out Scripts, use translator++ and put scripts back in when running the game) No crashes, but there is one scene in the brothel that does not seem to trigger (or i have not discovered how to).

Guide for the game:
There are no levels, you get more attacks and more stats in the skill menu.
You get blue points by defeating enemies (the faster the better) and pink points by doing H things. You also can boost your HP by continously buying food from a traveling merchant but the price skyrockets.
You can upgrade your weapon and gear, unles aiming for Ending A, which only lets you get a better dagger.
It's basically impossible to get ending A unless you buff your HP and stock on items because of not getting the Pink part of the skilltree and not getting gear.
For ending A, you must defeat final boss with the ring of chastity on (so no H scenes), this ending lets you get other endings later.
Ending B is defeating the final boss having done H scenes.
Ending C is same as B but having unlocked all the memories by defeating bosses across the map. I got it also after purchasing the Dirty/nasty trait on the skilltree.
Ending D i got it with ending B. I suspect you get it if you have done a lot of H scenes and don't unlock the memories.

I would post the game translated, but i dunno the rules of this site about that and i MTL it to understand what was going on more or less.
As far as i know, there are no crashes, some text is still in JP o(nly one textbox being actual dialog and the rest being text describing brothel activities), and i only encountered 1 big bug in the brothel that i could not trigger again (starting to suspect the scripts file was only used for the brothel and floating text).
I also Machine translated Chris the exorcist and repaired the translation of Alcummy of Amelie posted by Daedroth here (game crashed because of machine translation messing the code sometimes).

Fun fact, the script contains leftover dialogue from Alcummy and Chris the exorcist, so i thought it was some kind of sequel to the first one.

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
I have machine translated like 95 to 99% of the game (to do it i had to take out Scripts, use translator++ and put scripts back in when running the game) No crashes, but there is one scene in the brothel that does not seem to trigger (or i have not discovered how to).

Guide for the game:
There are no levels, you get more attacks and more stats in the skill menu.
You get blue points by defeating enemies (the faster the better) and pink points by doing H things. You also can boost your HP by continously buying food from a traveling merchant but the price skyrockets.
You can upgrade your weapon and gear, unles aiming for Ending A, which only lets you get a better dagger.
It's basically impossible to get ending A unless you buff your HP and stock on items because of not getting the Pink part of the skilltree and not getting gear.
For ending A, you must defeat final boss with the ring of chastity on (so no H scenes), this ending lets you get other endings later.
Ending B is defeating the final boss having done H scenes.
Ending C is same as B but having unlocked all the memories by defeating bosses across the map. I got it also after purchasing the Dirty/nasty trait on the skilltree.
Ending D i got it with ending B. I suspect you get it if you have done a lot of H scenes and don't unlock the memories.

I would post the game translated, but i dunno the rules of this site about that and i MTL it to understand what was going on more or less.
As far as i know, there are no crashes, some text is still in JP o(nly one textbox being actual dialog and the rest being text describing brothel activities), and i only encountered 1 big bug in the brothel that i could not trigger again (starting to suspect the scripts file was only used for the brothel and floating text).
I also Machine translated Chris the exorcist and repaired the translation of Alcummy of Amelie posted by Daedroth here (game crashed because of machine translation messing the code sometimes).

Fun fact, the script contains leftover dialogue from Alcummy and Chris the exorcist, so i thought it was some kind of sequel to the first one.
post it, nothing will happen to you

Wraith64

Sep 11, 2020
I cannot figure out how to get to genma forest, can somebody tell me?

Last edited: