SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Kusoniku Cover Ani 1.gif

Overview:
Kusoniku Yokichi "糞肉与吉" is a 2D artist who makes Pinups/Art And Animations of original characters, the biggest feature that all of his characters have is that they are Milfs/Futanaris/Shemales And Femboys with huge asses and obviously the genres that constitute the majority of these works are Anal Sex/Moral Degeneration/Scat & And Prostitution.​

Updated: 2024-02-24
Artist: Kusoniku Yokichi - - - - -
Censorship: Yes (Black Bars Due To Fanbox And Fantia Rules)
Language: English/Japanese
Resolution: ~1000x1500p+, ~1500x2500p+, ~2500x3900p+
Content: 2773 (Images) + 105 (Animations)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection Download:
2020-2021
- - - -

- - - -

"Leave A Like For More Complete Collections"
4.png 1.png 8.png 1.png 1.png 27.png Okt1a.png 6.png 20.png 1.png 20.png 1.png 14.png 7.png 3.png 23.png 7.png 5.png 1.png 1.png 1s.png 6.png 4.png

Last edited:

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Dang, this art is looking good but not a big fan of scat stuff. Any ratio for the amount of those kinda pics in the collection?
35% Scat/Farts In Separate Folders Within Each Month + 61% Normal Variations + 4% Animations.
You Can Delete Folders Containing Scat c:

Reactions: rendrend

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
So heads up for the ones that will download all and just want to mass delete the scat folders: sadly they have multiple names such as suka suca scat sca, and there are some rogue ones that have different names altogether... The only proper way is to do like me and check all the images and delete all the scat ones after you are done with the folders... i've seen some shit, in the quite literal sense, but this artist is quite good so worth it

Aug 30, 2021
So heads up for the ones that will download all and just want to mass delete the scat folders: sadly they have multiple names such as suka suca scat sca, and there are some rogue ones that have different names altogether... The only proper way is to do like me and check all the images and delete all the scat ones after you are done with the folders... i've seen some shit, in the quite literal sense, but this artist is quite good so worth it
scat or whatever has to be the most... disgusting fetish(?) i have ever seen... or one of...

Abinsithe

Apr 21, 2023
Dang, this art is looking good but not a big fan of scat stuff. Any ratio for the amount of those kinda pics in the collection?
Not all of this guys work contain scat, but those do have scat were limited to one or two pics in a separate folder. So i would say around 40% probably.