4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Anyone got access to the progress reports?

April 10
Hello everyone, this is B-flat.
Thank you all for trying our Beta 0.01 demo.
I collected each and every bit of your feedback all week.
Here's the updated current work list.

Completed jobs
  • Fixed bug where the UI was misaligned at different resolutions.
  • Fixed bug where the UI interface doesn't update immediately after obtaining items.
  • Fixed bug where the third attack strike goes through walls.
  • Fixed bug where player's keybindings did not display correctly.
  • Fixed bug when using Left Shift to bind any key would cause the button prompt to disappear.
  • Fixed font errors.
  • Fixed bug when opening menu caused vertical Vita sprite to disappear.
  • Fixed bug where "Leave Game" in the options did not close game properly.
  • Improved the quality and fluidity of controls.
  • Added new adaptations for various brands of controllers (Xbox, PS, NSPro).
  • Added resizable window function.

Ongoing jobs
  • Optimize animations, including running, jumping, attacking, climbing and miscellaneous movements.
  • Vita's vertical sprite has been redrawn. A second butt view from behind has also been added.
  • Optimize initial key bindings
  • Adding option to turn off screen flash during climax
  • Added animation of Vita being a bit embarrassed when naked.
  • Now players can easily click and switch between admiring Vita's front and back.
  • Fix miscellaneous reported bugs.
  • Finish Japanese translation.
  • Incorporate second CG.
Upcoming Future plans
  • Redub Vita with a new voice.
  • Add Gallery to title page.
  • Possible Korean translation (depending on publisher negotiations.)
  • Map of the second half of the underground sewer.
  • Village NPC production, including artwork, interactivity and dialogue.
  • Functionality of the Heart Lamp, including teleportation and upgrading.
  • Create tentacle enemy.
  • Develop physical effects of liquid environments, including water and monster cum.
That concludes this most recent update.
My hope for the next beta version in May is that the "ongoing" and "completed" categories will be completed.
In order to ensure stability for future updates, I have slightly slowed down map development.
After the current game structure is totally stable, we can fully devote ourselves to content.
In February, I asked for voting on future equipment for Vita, and the general development order has been decided.
Production will begin after the village and main NPCs are completed. This is because dialogue and interaction can be impacted with what Vita is wearing, so the NPCs must be completed first.
Thank you again for following me on this journey. Your support inspires me to work hard!

I'm still subscribed to the channel till the end of the month but can't say my support will be ongoing.

Yes, I'm aware this is the first public showing of the game's development and things will no doubt improve with time. However, with that said, I'm a little worried, what with the change in game genre, the dev doesn't have it in him to bring Vitalis to the same level as Agnietta, especially where combat is concerned. Here's to hoping it's all awesome in the end.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I'm still subscribed to the channel till the end of the month but can't say my support will be ongoing.

Yes, I'm aware this is the first public showing of the game's development and things will no doubt improve with time. However, with that said, I'm a little worried, what with the change in game genre, the dev doesn't have it in him to bring Vitalis to the same level as Agnietta, especially where combat is concerned. Here's to hoping it's all awesome in the end.
I do have hope in the dev but I think he could still use quite a bit of help. Agnietta was built on an engine meant for people with 0 coding or programming knowledge (according to his Steam page), and we all know how it was equal magnificent and disastrous; and now we're at a vastly different engine and a vastly different genre so I understand if development feels rather worrying

I gotta say tho he does seem to learn things rather quickly considering Agnietta's development time and the time it took for v0.01 of this game to come out. Agnietta unlocked a new sorta eroge I didn't know I absolutely had a fetish for, and the dev seems rather eager to keep making that sorta stuff, so fingers crossed

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Well good luck than, their previous title is abandoned as a full release thats unplayable yet still purchasable on steam.
On that all i have to say is that you obviously never bothered to read up the articles on "Agientta" as it works perfectly fine. (Steam Discussion board and the Actual thread here on F95)

it may be a little slow to launch but it's 100% playable

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Update preview for Beta 0.02 更新預告

Hello everyone, B-flat here.

Progress on the demo continues. We will have something amazing to show you in the coming months!

Here is a brief summary of the current development status as of May.

Update content

• Added Penisworm CG scene.
  • Fixed bug where the UI was misaligned at different resolutions.
  • Fixed bug where the UI interface doesn't update immediately after obtaining items.
  • Fixed bug where the third attack strike goes through walls.
  • Fixed bug where player's key bindings did not display correctly.
  • Fixed bug when using Left Shift to bind any key would cause the button prompt to disappear.
  • Fixed font errors.
  • Fixed bug when opening menu caused vertical Vita sprite to disappear.
  • Fixed bug where "Leave Game" in the options did not close game properly.
  • Improved the quality and fluidity of controls.
  • Added new adaptations for various brands of controllers (Xbox, PS, NSPro).
  • Added resizable window function.
  • Optimize animations, including running, jumping, attacking, climbing and miscellaneous movements.
  • Vita's vertical sprite has been redrawn. A second butt view from behind has also been added.
  • Optimize initial key bindings
  • Adding option to turn off screen flash during climax
  • Added animation of Vita being a bit embarrassed when naked.
  • Now players can easily click and switch between admiring Vita's front and back.
  • Fix miscellaneous reported bugs.
  • Optmize the saving and loading system
  • Finish Japanese translation.
Update date
The first week of May.

Misc
Due to delays in the translator's work, we won't be able to release the Japanese version scheduled for May.

We sincerely apologize to our Japanese users for any inconvenience caused.

Regarding the current progress:
Most of the tasks were addressed at the beginning of this month, and they were successfully completed one by one.

However, we haven't added any new maps for the early May version.

In order to ensure the stability of future developments, we will slightly slow down the map development.

We will focus on stabilizing the current framework first before fully dedicating ourselves to developing the game content.

Thank you again for following me on this journey. Your support inspires me to work hard! :D

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
On that all i have to say is that you obviously never bothered to read up the articles on "Agientta" as it works perfectly fine. (Steam Discussion board and the Actual thread here on F95)

it may be a little slow to launch but it's 100% playable
Defend them some more, steam forums are still full of constant posts about people having issues with the game. Its cause of people like you that are always defending and excusing crap that we got gaming to the point where day 1 games barely work, and in many cases get abandoned before anything is fixed. They release a product with the intention to sell it, so they should take responsibility for it. But since nowadays the gaming communities are destroyed from withing by casuals that excuses every crappy game the devs dont need to own up to anything anymore and think they can get away with it.

thehumam

Nov 23, 2018
Defend them some more, steam forums are still full of constant posts about people having issues with the game. Its cause of people like you that are always defending and excusing crap that we got gaming to the point where day 1 games barely work, and in many cases get abandoned before anything is fixed. They release a product with the intention to sell it, so they should take responsibility for it. But since nowadays the gaming communities are destroyed from withing by casuals that excuses every crappy game the devs dont need to own up to anything anymore and think they can get away with it.
Both can be true. I've had all the relevant c++ distributables already installed from ages ago thanks to fitgirl repacks so I had no issues starting and playing agnietta.
Tech literacy is shockingly low among average people. Basic reading comprehension is shockingly low too.
But to be fair to them, trying to become tech literate can also be just as hard (i fucking hate github sometimes lol) so I can understand people being initially put off. However a lot of these people also don't even want to try and find anything out.

Reactions: fraazx
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes