4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Could anyone post the update log please?
I'm more intrested in the update instead of the game since there are basically nothing in it yet
You can find the update long for v0.02 on page 6 (assuming 20 posts/page). Haven't heard of anything for newer versions yet

Reactions: 31659575

kekono

Feb 12, 2021
Update preview for Beta 0.03 更新預告
16 hours ago
Hello everyone, this is B-flat.
Below is the summary of the planned June updates:
Update Content

• Added CG: Tentacle attack from the cum pool!
  • Added tentacle enemies.
  • Added map trap: cum pool.
  • Completed second half of sewer map that now connects to the surface area.
  • Improved trigger detection for climbing.
  • Improved text display speed in the opening scene.
  • Improved Vita's momentum retention when entering an uncontrollable state.
  • Fixed an issue where Vita's aerial attack could sometimes result in abnormal gravity if interrupted.
  • Fixed a bug where Vita would sometimes climb walls automatically.
  • Fixed a rare animation bug when jumping while climbing.
  • Fixed an issue where some platforms would incorrectly trigger climbing.
  • Fixed the gamepad issue where "Press any key" could not be triggered.
  • Fixed a bug where Vita would glide when jumping on certain slopes.
  • Fixed a UI bug that occurred when exiting the system menu without closing the dropdown menu.
  • Fixed a rare black screen issue when skipping the opening scene.
  • Fixed incorrect ejaculation animation positions.
  • Fixed incorrect CG text calls.
  • Fixed an AI bug with the flying worm's bugged behavior after being knocked down.
  • Fixed some clipping issues with pregnancy images.
  • Fixed some missing cut-in performances.
Expected Update Time
Before June 7th

Miscellaneous
Due to translation issues, the Japanese text will not be available in the next release.

We apologize to Japanese users and ask for your understanding while we perfect the translation.

This work update focused less on new additions and more on remaking current assets.

For example, the physical performance of fluids, the action logic of enemies that can restrain, and some map mechanisms--these required a lot of time and resources to test and refine.

I hope that once these early frameworks are established, development will be faster.

Thank you all for your support, I will continue to work hard to make the best game possible for everyone!

--------------------------------

eyoqnig

Jan 30, 2021
Updated by 0.01 per month. At this rate, it will be about 8 years before the official game comes out. i think(...):unsure:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Updated by 0.01 per month. At this rate, it will be about 8 years before the official game comes out. i think(...):unsure:
I think development is going slow now because we are still at the early stages of it(keep in mind that the game is still in a VERY early beta state)
Once the groundwork is done the updates should probably get more content and be more frequent
If I'm not mistaken the same happened with the agnietta
Just need to be patient

Reactions: eyoqnig

eyoqnig

Jan 30, 2021
I think development is going slow now because we are still at the early stages of it(keep in mind that the game is still in a VERY early beta state)
Once the groundwork is done the updates should probably get more content and be more frequent
If I'm not mistaken the same happened with the agnietta
Just need to be patient
Yes, maybe I was a little impatient...

Thank you for putting me at reassure.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes