4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Changelog for 0.03 should be in the preview post on B-flat's ci-en
Someone should post it and the main post could be updated
yeah im quite curious about the new content too so i don't waste hours to find them and ended up missing one or two new content

silverarrow1026

Jan 17, 2024
After trying V0.03, I think this game has a lot of potential. I have tried tons of side-scroller games and have only kept Guilty Hell / Guilty Hell 2 and Thornsin. Holy Knight Ricca is awesome as well, but the pace is just too slow. Some games were just too short or just annoying that the protagonist has to die to see a H-Scene. There are a couple of request or suggestion that I hope B-Flat could add or implement:

1) I could not reassign the attack function to the "X" button on my Xbox controller, using L1 just slows the pace a bit. Using the "X" button would make the game smoother.

2) A dash or sprint function (like Guilty Hell / Guilty Hell 2) would improve the pace a lot.

3) More shock cores available or an alternative option to shake the worms off would help a lot, because if there are no more shock cores available and the worm is attached to the protagonist, the game is basically stuck with no options to get out.

4) Using or adding alternative items is still confusing. Kind of like a trial and error which I often ended up wasting items.

So far, this game shows a lot of potential, a big welcome change in character design compared to Guilty Hell / Guilty Hell 2 (Thornsin's protagonist is just too damn sexy though).

Kudos to B-Flat though, I just tried too many other side-scroller games that ended up disappointing.

Some side-scroller developers lost my interest because:

1) The protagonist looked like a very underaged child or does not look good

2) They made the game too challenging like a "NES" game in which the protagonist has to die for a H-Scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: katsura kotaro

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
how do you get them off you if your out of the stones
If your out of stones go rest at the latern, you get them recharged, they are basically the same as healing flasks that Darksouls has only recharges at bondfires (the latern posts)

Reactions: SCP 001

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Oh waaait, this is Agnietta, but on a game engine that is not pig shit? PRAISE BE.... aaaand nevermind, dev forgot to implement even basic mouse controls of the UI. Fantastic. This is why Grimhelm was the GOAT.

matthew22704

Nov 14, 2021
Changelog for 0.03 should be in the preview post on B-flat's ci-en
Someone should post it and the main post could be updated
well here's the change log after google translating off the Ci-en page
not a lot of new stuff

• Added CG: Tentacle attack from the cum pool!
  • Added tentacle enemies.
  • Added map trap: cum pool.
  • Completed second half of sewer map that now connects to the surface area.
  • Improved trigger detection for climbing.
  • Improved text display speed in the opening scene.
  • Improved Vita's momentum retention when entering an uncontrollable state.
  • Fixed an issue where Vita's aerial attack could sometimes result in abnormal gravity if interrupted.
  • Fixed a bug where Vita would sometimes climb walls automatically.
  • Fixed a rare animation bug when jumping while climbing.
  • Fixed an issue where some platforms would incorrectly trigger climbing.
  • Fixed the gamepad issue where "Press any key" could not be triggered.
  • Fixed a bug where Vita would glide when jumping on certain slopes.
  • Fixed a UI bug that occurred when exiting the system menu without closing the dropdown menu.
  • Fixed a rare black screen issue when skipping the opening scene.
  • Fixed incorrect ejaculation animation positions.
  • Fixed incorrect CG text calls.
  • Fixed an AI bug with the flying worm's bugged behavior after being knocked down.
  • Fixed some clipping issues with pregnancy images.
  • Fixed some missing cut-in performances.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes