Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lab Rats 2 - Cheat Menu [v3.4] [Trollden]

Mar 27, 2019
look at the topic this project was abandoned it wont work with the newer versions and the mod/bugfix works go check it out
the mod/bugfix only works with 0.42.1 game not the newest version of the game which is 0.43.1..after reading a bit about mod/bugfix it looks like it won't be updated intel version 0.44 come out...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
the mod/bugfix only works with 0.42.1 game not the newest version of the game which is 0.43.1..after reading a bit about mod/bugfix it looks like it won't be updated intel version 0.44 come out...
You're replying to a comment posted a little over two months ago, at that time the comment was correct because the mod/bugfix team hadn't made any announcement about the future release of the mod/bugfix. But that doesn't change the fact that this mod is abandoned because it has been incorporated into the mod/bugfix.

Mar 27, 2019
You're replying to a comment posted a little over two months ago, at that time the comment was correct because the mod/bugfix team hadn't made any announcement about the future release of the mod/bugfix. But that doesn't change the fact that this mod is abandoned because it has been incorporated into the mod/bugfix.
ok I got a question is there a way to use the mod without the bug fix...I tried the mod with out the bug fix on a saved game it does work but it keeps saying I need the bug fixes file...

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
ok I got a question is there a way to use the mod without the bug fix...I tried the mod with out the bug fix on a saved game it does work but it keeps saying I need the bug fixes file...
No, the mod is built using the bugfix. You can use the bugfix on it's own but you need the bugfix to run the mod correctly. The team are simply changing from a monthly release to a bi-monthly release to make it easier on themselves. It would be way better to ask your questions about this over in the bugfix/mod thread rather than here, much better chance of getting the attention of one of the team members that way.