Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lab Rats 2 - Cheat Menu [v3.4] [Trollden]

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Is there something missing or have I downloaded wrong pile of files?
Make sure the Mods folder is directly in the /game/ directory.
Path should be LabRats2/game/Mods
Might be /game/Mods/Mods or something for you depending on how you have extracted the files.

Reactions: partanen

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
I upgraded from V15 to V17 and now it appears to be broken. Lots of error messages, and navigation tabs all stacked in upper left corner.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
I upgraded from V15 to V17 and now it appears to be broken. Lots of error messages, and navigation tabs all stacked in upper left corner.
I take it you are using the Mods from the Git?
(since cheat mod doesn't touch any of that)

Make sure you are using the Developer branch, not master and that you have deleted the old Mods folder structure. Been a lot of moving of files around lately.

You might also be required to start a new save since there have been a lot of changes to the ActionMod.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

althworld

May 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc/game/LR2_CheatMod_Trolldenv.3.4.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Danny\\Desktop\\Random Stuff\\RPProject\\LR_2_Proto/game/against_wall.rpy', 1545987743, 1) is defined twice, at game/against_wall.rpy:2 and game/mods/Content Mod 13.0/against_wall.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\Danny\\Desktop\\Random Stuff\\RPProject\\LR_2_Proto/game/against_wall.rpy', 1545987743, 1) is defined twice, at game/against_wall.rpy:2 and game/mods/Content Mod 13.0/against_wall.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Thu Jun 13 20:30:21 2019

doesn't work. can't even start the game. tried using old mods, but the cheat menu doesn't appear. i just started the game though, is there something i am doing wrong?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc/game/LR2_CheatMod_Trolldenv.3.4.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Lab_Rats_2-v0171-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.17.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Thu Jun 13 20:30:21 2019

doesn't work. can't even start the game. tried using old mods, but the cheat menu doesn't appear. i just started the game though, is there something i am doing wrong?
You should delete the file against_wall.rpyc from /game/mods/Content Mod 13.0/against_wall.rpyc

If the same error pops up you need to either delete against_wall.RPY or open it up and change the line stating "init x python" to something like "init 5 python" or higher.

Those files are pretty old so I can't remember what's in there or what it does anymore.

Edit: Also note that the content mod you have seem to be for version 0.13.0 whilst currently Lab Rats is at version 0.17.1
Edit: The layout of the Content Mod 0.13 files seem to be indented to replace the base files (not recommended to do since they are old), so you might have to rid yourself of that folder entirely.
The same error will pop up for each and every file in it.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
i deleted the entire game except the save files and reinstalled it. after that, i installed the newest ver. 3.4 mod into a newly made mods folder into the game directory. i tried both renaming the mod by deleting the 313098 part of the file and keeping it. i am playing the second ingame day, but i still can't see the cheat menu. the game's working normally though.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
i deleted the entire game except the save files and reinstalled it. after that, i installed the newest ver. 3.4 mod into a newly made mods folder into the game directory. i tried both renaming the mod by deleting the 313098 part of the file and keeping it. i am playing the second ingame day, but i still can't see the cheat menu. the game's working normally though.
That is strange, but it most likely has a valid explanation as to why it doesn't work.

Try opening the console (Shift+O) and type in:

Code:
show screen cm
If that doesn't open the cheat menu, and you don't have any duplicate files e.g two version of the Cheat Mod, all I can recommend is to start a new save and try again. Alternatively, open up the .rpy file of the cheat menu and change the keybind from z/Z to something else. It's at the top of the script.

jackyice

May 18, 2017
hello,i need to ask but would you kindly show me directly to the dev mod?
edit:never mind good squire i just realized it in the corner

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
hi i have a problem, i start a new game and your cheat mod works fine, until something happens that the game doesn't like and when i click rollback the mod stops working :( the only way i can get it to start working again is if i start a new game, which gets pretty tedious, to the point that my name is now "input your first name input your last name"

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
anybody know why the map is showed this way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delete the Mods folder and re- download it from this link . The error you are getting is due to a map screen in the master branch being made for version 0.16 and does not work with version 0.17+

hi i have a problem, i start a new game and your cheat mod works fine, until something happens that the game doesn't like and when i click rollback the mod stops working :( the only way i can get it to start working again is if i start a new game, which gets pretty tedious, to the point that my name is now "input your first name input your last name"
Are you playing with just the cheat mod or using any other modifications in addition?
You can try downloading the cheat mod from the link above as I updated it earlier today to not replace the overlay screen every time it loads up (which might resolve any issues with rollback)

I'll be uploading an updated version to this thread when I am done creating a new more stable version, but that'll take time.

Note that there are two cheat menus in the Git develop repository while I'm getting the new one ready. One bound to z/Z and one to x/X.

Reactions: Maddaux

Maddaux

Jun 7, 2017
Delete the Mods folder and re- download it from this link . The error you are getting is due to a map screen in the master branch being made for version 0.16 and does not work with version 0.17+
Thank you very much, that was the issue.

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
I have mod problem only with skin face in NPC female characters, does not changes.
I can not find a method inside game scripts of preselecting female characters, like or dislike parameters.​

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
I have mod problem only with skin face in NPC female characters, does not changes.
I can not find a method inside game scripts of preselecting female characters, like or dislike parameters.
Appearance is drawn / composited via multiple variables and "cloth" images for the body / face and skin.
Both expression_images and body_images need to be set correctly reflect changes in appearance besides changing the attributes of the character.

Code:
def update_face(self):

self.expression_images = Expression("default", self.skin, self.face_style)
        self.draw_person()
        return

Person.update_face = update_face # Run with the_person.update_face(), fixes skin / face mismatch

def update_body(self, skin): #Should set default parameter of skin to be the_person.skin

if skin is "white": #Reflects the_person.skin attribute
        self.body_images = white_skin # Assigns the skin image to be drawn

elif skin is "black":
        self.body_images = black_skin

elif skin is "tan":
        self.body_images = tan_skin
    self.draw_person()
    return

Person.update_body = update_body
I think in the current version of the cheat menu posted here it updates body and face individually so there might be some mismatch.

Random character generation can be changed in script.rpy under `def create_random_person`
and the likes / dislikes can be customized in personalities.rpy if you for example search for

mom_personality, lily_personality, stephanie_personality, aunt_personality, cousin_pesonality,

relaxed_personality, wild_personality, reserved_personality, bimbo_personality, introvert_personality

• Love
Reactions: Piter Georg

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
your cheat mod is the only mod i use. i've noticed when i'm altering someone's appearance, i can't select some of the bottom choices because the skip and quick save buttons

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Appearance is drawn / composited via multiple variables and "cloth" images for the body / face and skin.
Both expression_images and body_images need to be set correctly reflect changes in appearance besides changing the attributes of the character.

Code:
def update_face(self):

self.expression_images = Expression("default", self.skin, self.face_style)
        self.draw_person()
        return

Person.update_face = update_face # Run with the_person.update_face(), fixes skin / face mismatch

def update_body(self, skin): #Should set default parameter of skin to be the_person.skin

if skin is "white": #Reflects the_person.skin attribute
        self.body_images = white_skin # Assigns the skin image to be drawn

elif skin is "black":
        self.body_images = black_skin

elif skin is "tan":
        self.body_images = tan_skin
    self.draw_person()
    return

Person.update_body = update_body
I think in the current version of the cheat menu posted here it updates body and face individually so there might be some mismatch.

Random character generation can be changed in script.rpy under `def create_random_person`
and the likes / dislikes can be customized in personalities.rpy if you for example search for

mom_personality, lily_personality, stephanie_personality, aunt_personality, cousin_pesonality,

relaxed_personality, wild_personality, reserved_personality, bimbo_personality, introvert_personality
Yes, you are a rock. Thanks, first recovery skins then face.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
would like very much to be able to change the fetishes of the girls... not seeing that option as yet. I get that the (perma characters are...static but the other ones...) or maybe I heard mentioning the girls developing fetishes... Improving or decreasing them based on commentary (willingness to please you (love, Obediance) or something like that, or making them do things like public sex or ... some of the more dominant things) But whatever I'd love to see someone get a mod going in that direction grindy or not so much.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
would like very much to be able to change the fetishes of the girls... not seeing that option as yet. I get that the (perma characters are...static but the other ones...) or maybe I heard mentioning the girls developing fetishes... Improving or decreasing them based on commentary (willingness to please you (love, Obediance) or something like that, or making them do things like public sex or ... some of the more dominant things) But whatever I'd love to see someone get a mod going in that direction grindy or not so much.
We got a RNG fest of a serum trait in the Git repository called Lysergide N2O that allows you to influence the opinion of anyone you have given the serum to and they have more than 0% suggestibility.
Let's you do a custom input and then it weighs your focus versus theirs and in the end either fails or succeeds at assigning them the opinion.

Requires Research Tier 2 and basic_med_app plus suggestion_drugs_trait to be researched already.

Definitively going to simplify how it works some time, but it is there.
Right now the determining factor is pretty much your Focus stat versus theirs, and the target having at least 1 suggestibility.

Reactions: cj1015

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
We got a RNG fest of a serum trait in the Git repository called Lysergide N2O that allows you to influence the opinion of anyone you have given the serum to and they have more than 0% suggestibility.
Let's you do a custom input and then it weighs your focus versus theirs and in the end either fails or succeeds at assigning them the opinion.

Requires Research Tier 2 and basic_med_app plus suggestion_drugs_trait to be researched already.

Definitively going to simplify how it works some time, but it is there.
Right now the determining factor is pretty much your Focus stat versus theirs, and the target having at least 1 suggestibility.
Took me a little to find it... but find it I did... the other thing that might be interesting I don't know for me but perhaps some other people is a lactation serum... you do that thing you do though... just making a suggestion.