Seeking Lack of games with enough content

Peanuts 9

Nov 1, 2021
I have been into adult games for the past couple of years and though there are plenty of games out there to play and some even finished, I have found a lack of games that are either completed or have enough content to gave the satisfaction of playing.
Most of the better games are either in development with a long way to go or don't have enough content to last more than a couple hours. Given the fact that i like to take my time playing each game. Aside from JRPGs which pump out games faster than I could keep track of, they are of poor quality or have the worst mtl.
So do you guys have any games which are completed or are having plenty of content. Any game of any genre is welcome except for gay ones(if avoidable then no problem).
I have found these games so far:
1. Cataclyzm, (decent amount should last a few hours if you don't use cheats)
2. Being a DIK, (you all probably know)
3. Town of passion, (completed)
4. Taffy tales (in development but plenty to do)
5. Peasant's quest, (in development)
6. Roundscape Adorevia, (completed, one of my all time favs)
7. Games by NLT
8. Daily lives of my countryside, (in development)
9. Paradise found, (HTML and completed)
10. Patriarch, (HTML & still in development)

I have more but i am way too lazy to add more, I'll do so in the future maybe

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
ioY: several hours' worth of animated content and dialogue, albeit Honey Select. Fun writing too.
SKA: yeah, most RPGM games are trash. This one's good, and has 20+ hours of gameplay and dialogue.
Witch Trainer Silver: Hours upon hours of trainer goodness. Along with ioY (which is a different style) the best trainer out there imo.
ZR: Decently-executed incest harem game with some gameplay. Lasts a few hours, maybe around 10?
CS: Hardcore rape-corruption game with tons of replay value and customization.
HC2: 10h+ story-focused NTR game. Well-written compared to most.
TLS: Didn't get deep into it but I've read there's dozens upon dozens of hours to it with frequent updates since 2016 afaik.
VenusBlood: Couldn't get into them due to them not being new player-friendly, but apparently the SRPGs are long and with lots of content.
Sengoku Rance: Same, and apparently it's one of the best in the genre when it comes to actual gameplay.

Reactions: Peanuts 9

Peanuts 9

Nov 1, 2021
ioY: several hours' worth of animated content and dialogue, albeit Honey Select. Fun writing too.
SKA: yeah, most RPGM games are trash. This one's good, and has 20+ hours of gameplay and dialogue.
Witch Trainer Silver: Hours upon hours of trainer goodness. Along with ioY (which is a different style) the best trainer out there imo.
ZR: Decently-executed incest harem game with some gameplay. Lasts a few hours, maybe around 10?
CS: Hardcore rape-corruption game with tons of replay value and customization.
HC2: 10h+ story-focused NTR game. Well-written compared to most.
TLS: Didn't get deep into it but I've read there's dozens upon dozens of hours to it with frequent updates since 2016 afaik.
VenusBlood: Couldn't get into them due to them not being new player-friendly, but apparently the SRPGs are long and with lots of content.
Sengoku Rance: Same, and apparently it's one of the best in the genre when it comes to actual gameplay.
much appreciated