Others Lack of scripts in resource folders of the game Slaves of pleasure[I can not win the girl]

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
Hello, everyone.
This is my first post so I may make some mistakes. Advises are appreaciated.

Recently I'm trying to translate the game Slaves of pleasure (Japanese name: 快楽の奴隷) (ver.1.32), produced from circle 女子ニモ勝テズ , appears on DLsite.
This game was created using RPG Tkool MV. Therefore, I thought I can translate the whole game just by translating the text contain in the files in "data" folder.

However, when I started translating, I can't find the script of the game's early content anywhere in the "data" folder. I try to used Translator++ to extract the script, but the result texts still missing those script. Moreover, while the game folder seems to be unpatch, the size of the executable file is nearly 45MB. In my opinion, this size is unusually large.
I suspected that the lack of script is related to the size of the executable file, but I can't figure out how to process further as I don't know how to inspect the .exe file.

I need help to find all of the script in this game. Please let me know if you guys know something useful about my situation.

If anyone want to try, I will try to send the whole game folder for you to test. Right know, I think I can't do that in this post since the restriction for the users with less than 3 posts.

Thank you in advance.

Here is the image of the game folder.

Exe file large while game seem unpatch.png

And here are some example of the text I can't find in "data" folder. These texts appear at the beginning of the game.
Text1.png Text2.png Text3.png

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Have you looked outside of the data folder? I've seen a few games that also had content outside of it. Sometimes they are directly under the /www folder even.

Reactions: Passing by

Passing by

Aug 30, 2021
Have you looked outside of the data folder? I've seen a few games that also had content outside of it. Sometimes they are directly under the /www folder even.
Thanks for your reply.

From your advise, I try to search again and found the script I thought were missing. It seems like most of the script are in the file CommonEvents.js. Yesterday, I overlooked this file and only search in the Mapxx.js files, my bad.