• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lactation / Breast Expansion Lovers. What draws you to this fetish?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Saw a post asking about impreg / prego content and thought I might ask what draws people to lactation content. Just curious.

This of course extends into breast feeding as well, but didn't want to make the title too long.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I like the way breast milk tastes (my wife's milk tastes like vanilla almondmilk)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Not sure why I like it, I just do.

I've also tasted breast milk and it tasted buttery to me. I'm fairly sure it has a lot to do with the "donors" diet.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Not sure why I like it, I just do.

I've also tasted breast milk and it tasted buttery to me. I'm fairly sure it has a lot to do with the "donors" diet.
Probably, similar with the vaginal flavors probably being affected by the woman's diet

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
I'm a few months late on this but for the BE side of things, there is just something great about a permanent change that makes something that was not sexy - sexy. Because I like it for this reason, it is REALLY hard to find BE games/content that doesn't push it into the unsexy territory for my tastes.

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
For me, the appeal to breast expansion is the increase of sex appeal of the bigger breasts, especially when the starting point is small tits. In terms of the lactation thing, I can't really explain it other than just being hot.

Reactions: Hrun95

Talamae

Sep 2, 2021
BE is because I essentially want mine to get bigger, but I don't like surgery. Also, the speed at which it happens in Hentai and such is a turn on by itself, and the imagined weight. (I'm not worried about long-term problems because I can counteract the weight with exercise).

Lactation is hard to explain. A combination of liking the flavor, wanting to essentially induce nearly permanent lactation (for growth mostly, but it also has other perks.) And for some reason it just amuses (read arouses) me more than it has any right to, and somehow seems strangely intimate at the same time. (I guess sustenance from your partner?)

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
I say this as someone who's never experienced it myself (IRL I might hate it). I associate lactation with femininity and matronly/caring characteristics. The idea of a women caring for me by offering her breastmilk, cradling my head, while I also pleasure her and offer her relief in the process, is a nice blend of arousing, intimate, and weirdly wholesome. Lactation isn't as exciting to me when it's just tacked on to a character without these traits or themes, but I certainly don't mind it.

Also boobs lol.

Reactions: Ying Ko

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Probably, similar with the vaginal flavors probably being affected by the woman's diet
Yep. Growing up as a coffee-hating small-town boy I had my glass of (cow) milk from a local farm every morning and I could taste what the cows had eaten. For example, I would know from the taste alone when the cows had returned to the meadows in spring or when they had switched to winter fodder in autumn. Since the inner workings are not that different, it works the same for humans.

Other than that: I have have always had a fetish for corruption and body modification. Mostly tattoos and piercings, but breast expansion and lactation fit well into that fetish. So yeah, gimme them big milky boobies!!! :p

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Likely a remnant of nature's programming, ever wonder why babies automatically seek tits to suck on?
Because we're programmed to. And the remnants of that bio-programming may remain even when you grow up.
And even evolve into a fetish, it seems. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Talamae