Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
AZGqbS.png

Overview:
Lady Death
is lonely.
It's hard for non-native souls to exist in the divine realm, and its been eons since she had last granted someone a chance at life by her side.
Interacting with the other gods isn't quite the same and to be frank, she finds most of them to be too full of themselves.
She soon comes across your recently departed soul, and well, well, would you look at that?
You've got a certain spark that she likes the look of.
Do you have the strength to stick around and at last be the one to soothe Lady Death's lonely heart, mind, and body?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-18
Release Date: 2021-08-18
Developer: Tetra -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

5JGQi0.png UKM+u_.png l5DpLd.png

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
This by no means even looked like a Demo to me :BootyTime:

Reactions: toni7

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Warnung: This "demo" consists of a single Image, abruptly ending the dialoge even before getting to the first "scene".

Not worth anyones time

Edit: Checked the Developers Discord, the development started only a couple of days ago. 4 Renders so far, those 3 in OP and a character shoot of the male protagonist.

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
What? are we now playing just concepts? Are we supposed to use our imagination to complete the rest of the game?

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
To all dev's (yeah I know, my request will be useless but I keep hope...)

.... Please....

I (and most probably not the only one) beg you to hardly stop to give "games" (if we could call things like that) that are only concepts or "alpha test/pre-build/demo" which lenght are shorter than 15 min and have nothing inside...

Firstable, you will never have the reviews your game need or your work deserved. You want some opinions before going too far, well that's understandable but... give us something to judge ???!!! If you give a food critic only crumbs, how can he give a good review of the whole dish? That's the fu***ng same!!!

Second, you make lose time to all of us (gamers and yourself dev) because you will only have bad useless reviews also you will have bad reputation and we (gamers) have other things to do to try useless games (Do you know how much games are created every day?... Think... Make it different and prove it!!!).

Third, if you only want the cash doing games, don't forget that nothing comes easy and if you are too lazy, even if we can be dumb, we are not forgetting and your name will never be on the top charts with nothing... At least, give tags, notices and informations to be well informed of the thing.

Now, it's up to you.