Others Completed Lady Demon Hunters [Final] [SythmanG]

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Diary of a Demon Hunter:

Day 1:

So I've arrived and am riding with the master hunter. For some reason the world seems devoid of detail. It must be the work of the devils we will be fighting. They also seem to have a strange grip on my hands and body, as I have very limited control over them. Fortunately I can still shoot, and I can't wait to slay the demons (and this long ride to be over).

Day 2:

We've arrived, and apparently I will be fighting a weak "harem" demon. I'm so glad I won't have to deal with one of stronger demons. The mistress seems bent on telling me how weak this thing is. If I was the superstitious type, I might get nervous, but her and the two brawny, shirtless men give me comfort (and some pleasant dreams). We made our way to what looks like a castle, though its more of a gray rectangle, and we are about to head in. I'm sure the mistress will come up with a detailed plan of attack.

Day 3:

...men are idiots.

The two brawny, decidedly less dreamy men rushed into the castle, and mistress insisted we do so as well. When we caught up with them, they were standing in front of a great demon with an ax. The two were dispatched with a single blow, and I quivered in fear (internally, because my body is paralyzed apparently by the demon's control). The mistress however boldly stood up to him. She questioned who he was, and apparently he wasn't a weak "harem" demon at all. (At this point I must admit I'm starting to question the mistress's leadership.) I felt like I was ****ed, but apparently that only applied to the mistress, as despite her confidence, she ended up becoming his sex slave right in front of me. Then I fell through a stone bridge, or some white squares, its kinda hard to tell sometimes. There's a bed for some reason down here, and I will resume progress after resting in the middle of a demon infested castle.

Day 4:

So I decided to venture from my safe refuge and came across my first enemy, a blood-covered zombie. I fired round after round from my uzi, but it was no use, as for some reason I had to get in its face to use my gun. When I did so, I was initially thrilled by the sheer volume of bullets, but when after what must have been over fifty rounds didn't kill the foul thing, I decided to use my revolver instead. I finally killed it, this time from a safe distance, but I noticed I must have the slowest loading revolver in the world. Still, after learning that I could hop and shoot them in the head, the zombies became less terrifying. There were also these annoying black swarms that clung to me and slowed me down, but as they didn't hurt me I focused on the zombies.

Day 5:

Crates are amazing.

They slow down my enemies, and let me get easy headshots. I started feeling a real kinship with them when they blocked a terrifying female zombie from getting past them. Had I been so foolish as to destroy them, considering it took like fifteen pistol bullets to kill her, I'm sure I'd be dead now. I've arrived at another bed, and something odd appears just beyond. I'll just take a nap and hope not to be eaten by horrific monsters.

Day 6:

OHMYGOD.

A giant, naked, disgusting fat man demon that spewed bile and what looks like jumping, floating white butterflies attacked me today. I'm assuming they were maggots, though I was too busy trying to survive. I'm so glad for my healing powers. I was stripped naked, but for some reason the butterfly/maggot things weren't interested in accosting my sacred body. If I wasn't fighting for my life against a titanic mass of putrid fat, I would have been offended. After many, many pistol rounds though, the mighty creature fell, and I found some grenades. I blew up the floor/white squares, and fell through, to another safe area. I'll rest a bit and view the strange statue tomorrow.

Day 7:

The horror. The horror.

I looked upon the statue, and I saw in it my doom.

About a hundred squares were inscribed, and when I touched one, I felt a small amount of power given to me. It seemed to be tied to the number of zombies I had killed. This should have brought me hope, but instead I imagined how many of the countless demon zombies I would have to slay to fill this...grid, and I despaired. Only a cruel god would force me to endure more ugly naked zombies and creepy black things. I don't want any more of this kiddie drawn world, I don't even get some D, I don't want to go on, I don't I don't I don't don't don't don dun dun ..DUN...DUN...DUUUN...DUN......DUN...DUN...DUUUN...DUN......

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Ok yeah game's pretty bad and also isn't finished and has very little content, none when it comes to mc h-scenes. Sad, I was hoping for some pixel animations.

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
update the download links all of them doesn't work fileupload site has been removed and mega file doesn't work. nopy link that project website has been shutdown all nopy is a message.

Reactions: juanevil164