Mod Ren'Py Completed Lady In Blue [v1.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Ok here's the situation. I got the new scenes added to the replay which didn't take long since there were only 4, but for some reason the new update broke my cheat menu, and for the life of me i can't figure out why. It still works in the previous version, which is strange in itself. so that's what i've been trying to fix, and i have to be honest i've made no headway with it. I may have to remake it from scratch.
Take your time man. We are (mostly) patient folks and understand that certain things aren't yours to control.

You are appreciated. (y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok here's the situation. I got the new scenes added to the replay which didn't take long since there were only 4, but for some reason the new update broke my cheat menu, and for the life of me i can't figure out why. It still works in the previous version, which is strange in itself. so that's what i've been trying to fix, and i have to be honest i've made no headway with it. I may have to remake it from scratch.
Kill it!! Kill it with fire!! Well, after you take a fucking break, bruh.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ok guys sorry for the long wait but the mods finally updated for v1.0. I'll be getting my porter to update the android port asap.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Love you all :love:
Not a problem, I do hope you had a fun time, and thank you for your work here. Very much appreciated.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
is the cheat working? the points dont seem to save..
It was working when i tested. But I'll take another look as soon as I can.

EDIT: I just tested again with a previous save, and a new game. The only issue is that you need to move ahead at least one scene or one line of dialogue for it to register in a save file. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that. I've had the same issue with other cheats made by other modders and already in-game by dev's as well so I think it's a renpy issue.

Last edited:

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Is it me, or some scenes are missing from the replay gallery? (Like the Mira scene if you choose to go with Pablo instead of staying with Sarah)

Inthegrassmills

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know the soundtrack of this game? I cant find any version of the songs that are played in this game. any help would be appreciated.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Here's my compressed Android port for Lady In Blue including ShaddyModda walkthrough, gallery and cheat mod.
Usual gestures etc
Just report, i tested android port, just me or anyone else experience the same, freezed on main start page, cant click any
Screenshot_20230707-123720.jpg