Mod Ren'Py Completed Lady In Blue [v1.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
That's cool buddy. But what is that file Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml ? can you explain? I do appreciate your effort to make mods. Just trying to also be careful.
There is no file named "Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml" inside the .zip archive, that's just an identifier for what Windows Defender thinks it found, but this really seems to be a false positive. There is not even any executable code in the mod, it's all not-yet-compiled Ren'Py (python) source code that all looks innocuous.

In addition to other reports, ESET NOD32 doesn't detect anything bad either.

Mar 27, 2020
word, thanks for all the great info everyone. I've been downloading on this site every since i joined and it was literally the first time my PC ever flagged something. Wasn't trying to be an ass to the DEV, dude is cool and looks like he puts a lot of hard work into his stuff. No bad blood from my side, just wasn't sure why my PC picked that up and thought maybe something slipped through the cracks.

Enjoy your family time Shaddy and thanks again for taking time to explain. Also, thanks again to anyone who wrote a positive response explaining the situation. Todays lesson...Windows Defender sucks, lol.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
There is no file named "Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml" inside the .zip archive, that's just an identifier for what Windows Defender thinks it found, but this really seems to be a false positive. There is not even any executable code in the mod, it's all not-yet-compiled Ren'Py (python) source code that all looks innocuous.

In addition to other reports, ESET NOD32 doesn't detect anything bad either.
Yeah I’ve had a couple
word, thanks for all the great info everyone. I've been downloading on this site every since i joined and it was literally the first time my PC ever flagged something. Wasn't trying to be an ass to the DEV, dude is cool and looks like he puts a lot of hard work into his stuff. No bad blood from my side, just wasn't sure why my PC picked that up and thought maybe something slipped through the cracks.

Enjoy your family time Shaddy and thanks again for taking time to explain. Also, thanks again to anyone who wrote a positive response explaining the situation. Todays lesson...Windows Defender sucks, lol.
yes it does. A couple decent free ones I’ve used in the past are Avast and AVG. You might want to check them out. I know Avast will ask if you want to subscribe every once a while but that’s just a minor annoyance. Not sure about AVG. and I’m sure there are other decent free ones as well. Those are just the only free ones I’d ever used.

And thx. This is probably the last sneak I do today. Need to head to bed early for the long drive tomorrow. Lol

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry I am confused. Does this WT mod ep3 work on v1.0 which just been released, or we have to wait for another mod? Cheers

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys. Just a heads up. Made it home and had a few hours rest after the long drive home. Getting started on the update so it should be up soon ish. lol
Suwheet..haven't tried out Lady in Blue yet but i'll wait for your mod to actually play it.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
so i'm taking a look through the script for the new day. doesn't look like any choices really matter. still trying to figure out if any scenes are miss-able, but so far it doesn't look like it. it looks like i'll only need to add new scenes to the replay, and update the a jump in the mod so that it doesn't end at day 3. Doing a quick skip through now to verify.

Just thought i'd keep you guys up to date with the progress since i had to make you guys wait a couple days for the update.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
so i'm taking a look through the script for the new day. doesn't look like any choices really matter. still trying to figure out if any scenes are miss-able, but so far it doesn't look like it. it looks like i'll only need to add new scenes to the replay, and update the a jump in the mod so that it doesn't end at day 3. Doing a quick skip through now to verify.

Just thought i'd keep you guys up to date with the progress since i had to make you guys wait a couple days for the update.
Thank you. Can you already tell how long it will approximately take?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ok here's the situation. I got the new scenes added to the replay which didn't take long since there were only 4, but for some reason the new update broke my cheat menu, and for the life of me i can't figure out why. It still works in the previous version, which is strange in itself. so that's what i've been trying to fix, and i have to be honest i've made no headway with it. I may have to remake it from scratch.