VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lady In Blue [v1.0] [Sadge Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ezvr96

This is a unique game. I don't want to give the story away, but there is an unusual blend of happy times with kind and beautiful girls mixed with earnest thoughts on struggling with depression, loss, and regret. If you're ok with that as a concept, then this is an experience which is very much worth your time.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

lvlup

I actually stopped on the second part. I will give the game praise for very good renders and proper writing, but that said it really wasn't my cup of tea. The story was not captivating for me, the choices did not feel impactful and there are some especially annoying mechanics like the background music and the map.

I found myself starting to skip text, sex scenes were not really that hot and I didn't feel a connection with the story or the character. It is a good game, it just doesn't vibe for me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

IamPeterGriffen

Writing is very good in places. It is easy to empathize with the MC. We have all had dark days. Attention from pretty girls make us all feel better too. However, the dialogue continuity is erratic. It references things that happened that never happened. I assume that is because it happened for players who made different choices than me. Like I said, continuity problems. Suggestion to Dev, do a VN or KN. Your writing would shine in that format. Last note, animation is what I would expect 3 years ago. Good try though.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bams651

Because I played through a translator
    I didn't fully understand the game, but it was so good
    I liked writing other games as humor
    The metaphors were also so good
    The ending was also very good
    This article is also delivered through a translator, so I don’t know how well it will be delivered.
    Thank you so much for making good content
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Aaarzzz

I liked this game. Had good amount of contents. Nice models. Sometimes became boring because of MC's inner thoughts. Renders were good. And I have to mention dev's background soundtrack choice. Make this game more pleasant to play.

For the dev: Was a good journey. Could have been better here and there but considering your 1st project that's okay. Best of luck for upcoming games. Just try to make less inner thoughts. It makes any great game boring.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

maninx

Interesting story(got devs personal touch to it so some part of it is real) and story portraying method keeps you engaged
    Writing is good
    Renders are good
    Models are not the generic type and they are pretty RAD and lots of variations.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Aristos

I'll just use my post in the thread for this:

All that's good must come to an end and I'm really glad Sadge Games completed this game.
    It might seem short compared to other works but it was fantastic as his first experience as a developer.

The writing is really emotional, there's no fake shit going on here. Granted, it's noticeably dark sometimes but it was to be expected when the dev was trying to capture his current state of mind and vent during these hard times.

Music helps a lot in that regard. The game's soundtrack just plays in the background non-stop but it's really nice and soothing, it suits the atmosphere perfectly.

Anyway, apart from the "intimate" story, the artistic aspects of the game are also fantastic.
    Those girls are HOT AS FUCK and all of them are sweet and interesting in their own way. Besides, the dev manages to create one of the sexiest scenes that I have seen in any game here. I'm obviously talking about the final scene on the yacht in the previous version. I repeat, one of the hottest scenes ever in any VN/game on F95.
    Many devs should be ashamed thay he, a rookie, was able to create such a long, exciting scene while others just whip up a bunch of lifeless renders and call it a sex scene.

Things to improve in any future project: the game dynamics. The way we progress in the story should make the scenes feel more connected. That map was hideous :Kappa:

I'm giving it 4 stars. With the experience gained making this project, I'm confident any future VN by this dev may deserve 5 stars :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:

- Great Renders
    - Great Sex Scenes
    - Nice Harem fun
    - Lots of Screwing Scenes
    - Nice Lezzy Scenes

Cons:
    - Not much

The Game has great Renders,no Slowing Pace in the Game.
    Love the way the renders have been done, including the water on the skin etc.
    There was no slow pace and loved the harem scenes,also lot of girls for different taste, the only thing that I,m missing is more male figure interacting ,like more scenes with Pablo or other couple etc.

Keep up the Good work.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

deckardz2019

This game is absolutely wonderful. Renders, story, emotion. Author bared his/her soul, wonderful depiction of real struggles. Love the mixed ethnicities and varied locales.
    The supernatural stuff is kind of meh for me, but it's cool.
    Incredible number of realistic sexual positions and situations, did the author get real models?
    Not enough choices that really matter, but I was able to make Pervy and the physical stat both active, and activate the surprise route with the bookworm, not too hard to do.
    Is it worth playing through with a solo love interest? Is it even possible?
  10. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

PROS:
    Scenes are all good.
    Several nice beach scenes
    The ladies are all sexy
    Good story
    Depth of character development

CONS:
    Some choices have you miss certain things which lead to repeating
    Not a lot on places to visit
    MC has a lot of reflection thoughts

The dev is putting a lot into this VN. There's a good flow to the story. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes in the future