RPGM - Completed - Lady Investigator Reika [Final] [Karaage Kompany]

1. 5.00 star(s)

oparish228

Overall good game, its short, have good cgs ( which are animated). Story is kind of mid, but who cares? The most annoyng part for me was that there is only 1 music track that plays on loop. Game also can be completed with one hand.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

If you are looking for a swift 'get captured and get CG' game, this is it. The cherry on top: the CGs are animated! This game is a stealth-based (loosely) puzzle game. You avoid (or seduce) enemies to find certain items as evidence before confronting the 'boss' where you play a minigame to win. Its honestly a well-made little game and a lot of love went into the few CGs that there are. I wish there was more, but that is a good complaint to have.
    I hope the people behind this game make more.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

sosatsuka105

Version: Final

Good:
    • Somewhat interesting puzzles, most of them are relatively intuitive with the exception of a few which are not obvious (blue book) or buggy with a potential soft lock (tazer gun).
    • Animated scenes
    • Attempt at battlefuck and some very simple interaction where you can choose from multiple options during some scenes/events.
    • Gallery
    Bad:
    • Not a lot of content/events - around 15 events total with some of them being just naked cgi with small dialogues.
    • The story is not great, but not terrible. No character development/corruption, but it's not the kind of game where it's expected.
    • Stealth mechanics are very generic and the enemy vision hitboxes are a bit clunky
    • No replay value.
    • Some scenes require you to lose to see them.
    Summary:

Not the worst game for one playthrough, but otherwise pretty average.
    it's probably worth to just go straight into the gallery and watch the scenes, the gameplay is hardly worth it.