RPGM - Completed - Lady Knight Frey~Bound and Sullied~[v1.0] [Yaminabedaiichikantai]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

The only thing stopping me from giving this one star is the art, everything else is lacking,
    there are a few turn based battles, which is good because you have 1 skill. so there is nothing to them.

in real time you avoid being spotted by guards which leads to an instant rape scene. that puts you back at the start of the current area.
    you don't actually need to see the scene to unlock it. after completing the game you are in your cell from the start of the game. and you can enter the scene from by the hole in the wall.

Overall
    i'd recommend a CGI collection over playing this. unless you just want to read the sex scenes talking about how good it feels.

(if you want to save time)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

RiyumaJin

Game was just bad overall, not much you can do besides loosing and getting R*** over and over again, well that was the "name" of the game but still there should be atleast something to help you out of the prison..
    Translation was OK though..... but i highly dont recomend the game tho.. try it if you want, dont say we did'nt warn you
  3. 3.00 star(s)

amnot

I didn't really liked it nor dislike it. I just played it to complete it.

The art is fine for a wank but there is no substance. You just fail a puzzle and get raped. I liked the armor change in the end but you don't really do anything when you unlock it.

The game is basically you escaping a dungeon with some kind of puzzle in each level which is easy and mostly not tedious (just save when you progress in some puzzles). Fail once in each level if you want to unlock all the gallery.

The MTL is fine.

All in all, this is a short game that the monkey in my brain forced me to complete it for some reason.