RPGM Completed Complete Lady Shelly and the Village of Cuckoldery [v1.05] [Ressentiment]

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: Ressentiment
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.0.5
Language: English ( )

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD (Main Game - Game Required)
Patch:
Patch runs on matching version. No promises it works with older or newer versions.

R7: DO NOT ASK FOR OR LINK THE GAME

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Nice! Thank you so much dazedanon I've been patiently waiting for this, thank you so much. Can you tease us with what your next NTR project shall be? Can I recommend this (I'm too poor to request atm, but just give it a look and put it on the end of your queue if you can please)
Others - None - [Translation Request] NTR教室~ヤリチン転校生は僕の彼女(幼なじみ)をオナホコレクションに加えたい~ [RJ01031544] [Green empire] | F95zone
Eh I don't know if I'd do this one on my own I heard it was pretty bad. Probably only if it was commissioned.

Reactions: greenlittleman

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
Eh I don't know if I'd do this one on my own I heard it was pretty bad. Probably only if it was commissioned.
Oh well, thanks anyway... What about these ones, which are all NTR and seem decent and don't have a translation yet? Would you consider any of them?

Reactions: Mello8888

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Oh well, thanks anyway... What about these ones, which are all NTR and seem decent and don't have a translation yet? Would you consider any of them?

Yeah some of these are already in my requests list.

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks so much for this. I really love Ressentiment games as they tickle specific obscure kinks that not many media would cater to. It's so difficult to find someone doing stuff for these games.

I really hope you'd consider do other games from the circle in the future as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

contexploit

Nov 21, 2022
Hello, i'm sorry if OOT or wrong place to ask this bug.
I'm facing a bug (?) when start tavern master mission.

The bug is i can't progess the event after enter check banner.

For more detail you can see the video , or the image.
Image.jpg

Video

Additional information :
Device : Android with Joiplay emulator ( V 1.20.410-patreon )
Game Version : V1.0.5 ( with this patch )

Thank you !

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hello, i'm sorry if OOT or wrong place to ask this bug.
I'm facing a bug (?) when start tavern master mission.

The bug is i can't progess the event after enter check banner.

For more detail you can see the video , or the image.
View attachment 3294773

Video

Additional information :
Device : Android with Joiplay emulator ( V 1.20.410-patreon )
Game Version : V1.0.5 ( with this patch )

Thank you !
Send me your save so I can see if I can reproduce it.

Mar 12, 2018
Nice! Thank you so much @dazedanon I've been patiently waiting for this, thank you so much. Can you tease us with what your next NTR project shall be? Can I recommend this (I'm too poor to request atm, but just give it a look and put it on the end of your queue if you can please)
Others - None - [Translation Request] NTR教室~ヤリチン転校生は僕の彼女(幼なじみ)をオナホコレクションに加えたい~ [RJ01031544] [Green empire] | F95zone
Bruh, please read Japanese reviews before commissioning something. Or at least try playing it on your own with a translator. This game barely has any CG and is pretty darn bad. In general, if a game has 4/5 rating on dlsite or lower, it's pretty bad. Most games there are 4.5 or higher.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here's my save data

Leave and rejoin the area. I'm guessing joiplay or maldives or something bugged it out and the tavern people didn't show up. It should look like this before you start the quest.

1706371792458.png