Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
yi%2B1am.png

Overview:
In a world where fantasy and reality blur, "Lady's Escape" invites you into the life of a young noblewoman. Bound by tradition but yearning for freedom, she finds herself confined to a remote villa as punishment.
Her Crime?
A thirst for life's pleasures deemed too scandalous. Yet, hope sparks when an invitation arrives from her best friend. A plan forms: escape the villa and reclaim her freedom.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-08
Release Date: 2024-08-14
Developer: Shadow Maiden Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Oh my, a game in which a FMC as noblewoman can seduce a butler to be her plaything! :devilish:

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Quite short, but several paths that can be explored. Good-looking CG and decent (if not brilliant) writing. Well worth looking into.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
As much as I'd like to try this for the artstyle, the game seems too bland and softcore. And when I see a handsome guy and a pretty girl making out, it feels like a normal casual sex or romance sex to me. The hardcore and degeneracy/corruption elements seem to be missing here. The VN is likely very short too. Hard pass on this one

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
As much as I'd like to try this for the artstyle, the game seems too bland and softcore. And when I see a handsome guy and a pretty girl making out, it feels like a normal casual sex or romance sex to me. The hardcore and degeneracy/corruption elements seem to be missing here. The VN is likely very short too. Hard pass on this one
Yes, it's vanilla and it can be an otome. We need more games like this that are aimed at girls, there's enough hardcore bs for male players.

Last edited:

The_Reviewer

Sep 28, 2019
This looks familiar...

But why does the background have painted drywall? Isn't she supposed to be trapped behind The Yellow Wallpaper?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes