Others - Completed - Lala and the Bizarre Dungeon [Final] [C-Laboratory]

1. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

graphics are very good. but the animation is usually simple in sex scenes. the fight scene looks smooth.

but the gameplay is just very simplistic and basic and boring and bad.

you can attack defend or special attack. movement is redundant here. says a lot about movement when you can do it by using the mousewheel. oh and you have a dodge.

it's a 2d game you have 2 enemies per wave, you can only attack the first one until it dies, you have 6 ap, attacking once consumes ap, dodging consumes ap. ap starts to regenerate if you havent used action for a little while (defending counts as action too even though it doesn't consume ap)

if you perfect parry you gain back 6ap.

that's it. you just play against waves of enemies each coming in pairs. later on they have lewd attacks if they hit you with their special attack, which most cases you have to dodge, some cases you can defend against.

i didnt like the H-scenes either. there were 1-2 interesting battlefuck scenes but even that is done badly. when the creature does the H-animation on oyu, then you just respawn 1screen away so no follow up or any acknowledgement what happened to you. sometimes the scene is finished so it makes sense, but most of the time it's just a grope attack.

anyway, art is nice. gameplay is braindead. play if you want for the graphics but even that small amount of gameplay felt too grindy to me with only 6 enemies and only 2-3 having some decent animations imo (every enemy have 1-3 animations.)

for this level of good graphics and engine you would expect more content. i guess it was a fast cashgrab. from pictures ppl would buy it so the creator didnt feel like putting in more content since you already bought it. the lack of interest by the creator to create something good is felt throughout.

the only reason it's not less than 3 rating cuz animation is and art is nice but that's all this game has for it. delete and forget type of game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Detective Cancer

Gameplay's neat, actually has a cool little combo system. I'm impressed. Can't go fullscreen though and the character's voice is grating as shit. I generally judge these by how much I want to buy them (and often do if I like 'em well enough) and there's not enough here to really buy it. It's short, repetitive, and while unlocking some new moves(except not really) is interesting there's still only like 5 enemies total fight and/or be molested by and a lot like to park hitboxes where you'll fuck up and be stunned for several seconds. Not bad though.

Shamelessly copypasted from my post earlier.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

There is practically nothing here in this game. The side scrolling combat is basic as all hell, there are only a few sexual scenes and they got quite the stiff animation to them, pathetic sounds, and absolutely no form of progressing your character and making them stronger.

It feels more like an alpha build of the finished game, rather then the final product.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Gremmen06

A solid side scrolling lewd RPG from C Laboratory. Varied enemies, cute protagonist, plenty of "compromising" situations. I played V1.01.

The gameplay mechanic isn't too difficult - you play as a cute squire trapped in a dungeon, you run up and try to kill monsters before you run out of stamina or get raped. Basic attacks, charged strong attacks & a timed parry mechanic make up the controls.

As a bonus for some of you, C Lab did make it so you can play only with one hand on the mouse ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

The one mark dock is the heavy grind mechanic to unlock all of the extra material in the gallery. Otherwise, a great game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

dudibudi

Promising but in the end a let down.

Cons:
    -Stiff animations
    -Repetetive Gameplay
    -Artificial strechted game length.
    -Terrible cum animation

Pros:
    +Nice combat system if it would have been worked out a bit more. Movement is almost irrelevant and its more a waiting for your attacks to reloard than clever fighting.
    +Gallery Mode unlock button.

I am very thankful, that there was a gallery unlock button, because what you play and what you get is definitly not worth playing through. I played it today and Iam going to delete it today. I wont come back to this game again.. A quick fun mini game.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

6 monsters for 25 battles gets repetitive- there's only so many ways you can arrange pairings and send them in waves.

Feels unfinished:
    there's no pint for having a 'stun' effect on the player, because a grab and h-cut-in will follow, some even drag on too long;
    there's an option for 'wearing' (underwear) in battle, but that's ignored for h-cut-ins as well;
    unbalanced enemies- some can use instant stun skills, some are just a time waste;
    parrying doesn't give a clear indication of 'good' vs 'perfect', so even after getting the bonusses it isn't clear how to time it;
    'quick unlock' does not unlock- button only works for (story) event cgs / animations and doesn't even unlock the epilogue;

Feels unfinished, tedious and unrewarding;
    a very kind not 1 star for a 2/5
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

+ Art and animations are good
    + Sounds are nice
    + Has a gallery you can unlock right away

~ Pregnancy is limited to one or two scenes
    ~ Corruption is quite subpar
    ~ Story doesn't really add much to it

- Way too repetitive gameplay
    - Few scenes
  8. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

My scoring & reviews explained HERE

PROs:
    +nice art
    +nice one handed mouse gameplay
    +cute girl
    +nice animation and scenes
    +straightforward

CONs:
    -rather short game
    -gets repetitious rather fast
    -not enough scenes
    -end baits for a sequel?

Comments:
    For a short 2d scroller game it was rather neat. Liked how they made the gameplay element, the girl was cute and animations were solid. Sadly kinda ends abrupt in a sequel baiting way. Hope it has a sequel.

7/10
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Faxot02

Did you expect a simple game, with Game Overs and an interesting story? Lost.
    Imagine a mini Dark Soul version eroge.

This game is tough. The 1st level are simple but the rest will make you angry, even if you progress and win. There are only 2 enemies that are easy to beat but the others are quite tough and annoying and 3 will drive you crazy. Worst of all, enemies are very fast and too slow to kill, even on easy or beginner, it's horrible.
    There is no actual Game Overs, just random rape animations and often the same ones.
    The story sums up to having fallen into a pit (which apparently is hell for the number of enemies and their difficulties) and at the end ... no spoilers but it's disappointing.

On the positive side: the animation is good, the fights are still interesting (but very long and hard), the game is not that long and there are secrets to be gained, which explains the creation of the game etc ... collecting medals, medals to be earned at each level and all depends on how to earn them.

The game could have had more but no. It is really tough but it saves you and can annoy you at the same time. A game to advise those who like to lose (although I doubt that it exists). Otherwise, find another game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ObservatorLatam

Very good animations, very intuitive and well organized gallery, good gameplay and good difficulties, 5 fully animated CGI scenes and 16 animations in total when receiving a specific hit / defeat from any enemy, at the end of the game you can see these animations in the gallery, very good game, short but very good.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

dtsim333

I agree with what has been said in the previous reviews, but that is also why I ended my run of this game prematurely. Everything runs smoothly and looks good, but it immediately becomes repetitive. My recommendation is to go for something else, with at least some variation to the gameplay. The initiation of the animated h-content is seamless during combat, but the scenes felt too generic.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

FruitSmoothie

Overall pretty good for a short game, I'd probably give it somewhere around 8-9 out of 10. It could have been longer and starts to drag a bit/get repetitive towards the end with the lack of new enemies or mechanics (Outside new enemy attacks), but everything else is pretty high quality for an indie game (Not really professional level like a Rance game or something, but it's decent).

I'm happy to finally find a side scroller game like this that isn't shit. The counter mechanics and the way enemies level up and learn new abilities keeps things fairly interesting. Some more RPG elements (Unlocking new abilities and such) would have been cool, but the simplicity of the game doesn't hurt it too much.

It did only take a couple hours to beat though I believe. With the amount of content it had, it ended just when it was starting to get a bit obnoxious/repetitive in the final chapter, so I guess good timing on that. The difficulty wasn't crazy or anything, you're given a lot of chances to fuck up. A harder difficulty would have made things interesting. You'll get grabbed pretty often but I was never really at too much threat of losing (Maybe once in one of the final levels).

H scenes are pretty good too btw, some low fps animations instead of just static CGs and they're voiced + the sprite animations. As usual, there could have been some more enemies, but the animations in the event cgs helped keep the H content decent.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Radience

This game is REALLY good, art, animation and combat are all near perfect but there are some issues:
    1-Game is really easy even in hardest difficulty because parry is too op and MC is a HUGE TANK and she refills the ''lewd bar'' every wave.
    2-No bosses and by the 2 stage you have seen all the enemies in the game wich is bad because there are 5 long stages, they get new attacks later on wich is cool but since there's no new H-Attacks they are basiclly meaningless.

Even with these issues i think this game is amazing even tough it's short i really like the Main Character and Story and i hope this author make an even better game in the future.