EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE273292_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Ciela Lanciel (nickname: Lala), a student attending a knight's academy
meets with an accident while in a cave for a practical test,
and gets lost in a vast dungeon deep underground.
There, countless traps await her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-11
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Developer: C-Laboratory -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you BaasB for sharing.

RE273292_img_smp1.jpg RE273292_img_smp2.jpg RE273292_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Overall pretty good for a short game, everything runs smoothly and looks good, but it immediately becomes repetitive.
There are no actual Game Overs, just random rape animations. The counter mechanics and the way enemies level up and learn new abilities keep things fairly interesting. The difficulty isn't crazy, you're given a lot of chances to fuck up.
Some more RPG elements should have been added, but the current simplicity of the game doesn't hurt it too much. (y)

Ciela Lanciel, a student attending a knight's academy.
LOLI * LOVE :love:

but... STAFF taking LOLIs away... (-__-)

Last edited:

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
BitDefender seems to be having an issue with this.
It seems to be including something it calls "Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.4.@x3@aq8aTFmm"
From what I understand and info on the internet that's a trojan meant to install files in your pc and is quite popular with bitcoin farmers.
Perhaps a false possitive but I'm kind of reluctant to use this...thanks all the same.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm nice someone beat me to this game, i was gonna buy it but i forgot :eek::cool:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It seems to be including something it calls "Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.4.@x3@aq8aTFmm"
From what I understand and info on the internet that's a trojan meant to install files in your pc and is quite popular with bitcoin farmers.
Perhaps a false possitive but I'm kind of reluctant to use this...thanks all the same.
its false positive

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You'd think girls would learn to stay away from dungeons full of lecherous monsters...
Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
Dungeons have all kinds of treasure, treasure and 'treasure'.

It's basically a REAL 'get rich quick' in a swords and sorcery fantasy world.

Why would they stay away? What would we degenerate 'gods' have to entertain ourselves with?

• Haha
Reactions: ricchie

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I checked it for you, its safe.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
its false positive
So you say, but I had to restart my computer twice after deleting the folder before everything settled down and worked normally. This is a hard pass for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Razeluxe

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So you say, but I had to restart my computer twice after deleting the folder before everything settled down and worked normally. This is a hard pass for me.
i use malewarebytes and the game folder came out fine

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
You'd think girls would learn to stay away from dungeons full of lecherous monsters...
I know right? At least maybe learn to wear more armor that cant be taken off so easily. I mean come on, if there were any sort of swordswoman, she wouldnt be caught dead wearing a skirt on her legs. Get these female warriors some grieves and leg chainmail.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Was wondering why this was removed, no loli tags.

Good game so far. It's even got that halfway decent animation style for the sex cgs, forget what it's called.

My only issue so far is with the mushroom enemy. He has a long range attack that takes forever to dissipate and the only way I've found to break it early is using a special on it, which is usually a waste (Normal attacks and parrying don't seem to work). So you just end up backing up and standing still for 10 seconds constantly. Get a tanky or dodgey enemy in front of the mushroom like the level 3 slimes and it becomes a game of waiting 90% of the time. Back up for the mushroom ranged attack, it finally disappears, go to attack the slime, he dodges you, you have to back up to avoid the slime, the mushroom takes that time to shoot out another ranged cloud to follow you, rinse and repeat x.x His smelly breath should last about 1/3 or 1/2 the current duration.

Oh and dodging costs AP, took me a bit to realize why it wasn't working sometimes.

Some of those level 3 enemies are fucking brutal. Having to relearn the enemies every time they level up is a sweet way to increase the difficulty. Take note devs on how to properly make a sidescroller game of this fashion. Actual fair challenge and skill requirement thanks to the different enemy attacks and the way the counter mechanic works. I've rarely ever seen a game of this genre be this good mechanically.

I will say towards the end it starts to get repetitive, especially chapter 5. I wish they would have added at least a couple more monsters around chapter 4-5 to learn/fight. Those battles take for fucking ever.

Overall pretty good for a short game, probably give it somewhere around 8-9 out of 10. It could have been longer and starts to drag a bit/get repetitive towards the end with the lack of new enemies or mechanics (Outside new enemy attacks), but everything else is pretty high quality for an indie game (Not really professional level like a Rance game or something, but it's decent). I'm happy to finally find a side scroller game like this that isn't shit. It did only take a couple hours to beat though I believe. H scenes are pretty good too btw, some animation instead of static CGs and they're voiced.

Last edited:

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I mean, I feel like there's some sort of rape fantasy or something going on with these cute girls....

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes